hi my name is michelle. I live on the goldcoast in australia and originally come from nz.
I do not have my own business yet but have a business idea that i am passionte about. I have been through more adversity and challenges than most people i know but i am still here and optimistic.
I certainly dont come from a educated background. I am currently a case manager. I have come to this site to hopefully get ideas from anybody and everybody on how i can start this. I do not have the money or the know how. I am clued up in alot of things and having my own business or witing a plan is not one of them.
I started on this project then left it but it seems to have a nagging sensation which for me means theres something in it a reason why. Part of this business is a corse which i know alot of people will support an get behind. im talking sports clubs, teachers, bikies etc.....
The vision is a lil big. I work fulltime at present av realised how much time i spend away from my girls. Thats something i cant get back hence the reason for being here.
Good luck in everyones near future success and congrats to those who have started.xo
michelle
I do not have my own business yet but have a business idea that i am passionte about. I have been through more adversity and challenges than most people i know but i am still here and optimistic.
I certainly dont come from a educated background. I am currently a case manager. I have come to this site to hopefully get ideas from anybody and everybody on how i can start this. I do not have the money or the know how. I am clued up in alot of things and having my own business or witing a plan is not one of them.
I started on this project then left it but it seems to have a nagging sensation which for me means theres something in it a reason why. Part of this business is a corse which i know alot of people will support an get behind. im talking sports clubs, teachers, bikies etc.....
The vision is a lil big. I work fulltime at present av realised how much time i spend away from my girls. Thats something i cant get back hence the reason for being here.
Good luck in everyones near future success and congrats to those who have started.xo
michelle
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
