What's new

Hi from Texas!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

WordChick

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Feb 21, 2014
Messages
6
Location
Texas
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 83%
Hi there!

Looking forward to being a part of the community... contributing, discovering and learning new things.

But first, a little about me:
I'm a married mom of 2. Lived in Texas almost my whole life.

My background is in marketing - spent several years in real estate, insurance and even corporate America.

Being a mom was always my first priority, but honestly, the level of challenge I was used to definitely dwindled with being at home with kiddos. So, as a way to both produce some income and learn something new, I started my first online business in 2009. It was an e-commerce store.

I ran that store for 2 years then sold it. Made more money than I ever put into it, so I was pleased.

I've since started some other online businesses and even bought the e-commerce store back (all with the help of an awesome mentor). And I'm in the midst of creating a product - I've had my target market test it out, they've given me awesome feedback so I should have the revisions done within a month.

Excited side note: A local store (who I used to send referrals to after I sold the e-commerce website) is my first sale. I actually reached out to her on something completely unrelated and asked her what was selling the best, etc. small talk basically. I asked her if she'd ever thought of carrying the product I had swimming around in my head - she said yes, absolutely (which I already knew she would, having known her business and customers). So, even before it was completed I had a wholesaler! I finished the concept product the next week.

Oh, and I was actually introduced to TMF about a year ago and have since read it to my 10 year old son (the car is his motivation at this point).

But anyway, so I guess where I'm at right now, is I want to see how I can give back and help others, but also I want to discover all the stuff I don't know about product creation and building a business. Very excited to be here and excited to meet everyone!

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni!!Muuloph gusxesf vu zuas neslivoph optohjvt! Zua'mm gopf vjev nepz qiuqmi jewi dsievif qsufadvt epf vjip velip vjin vu nesliv. O'n tasi zua'mm miesp emuv gsun vjin et ximm.
 
Vjepl zua tu nadj! Ziej O'mm figopovimz jimq xjisi O dep.

Vjeplt gus vji xesn ximduni!
 
Ximduni ecuesf @XusfDjodl. Zua'mm gopf vji Viyet Hsuaq jet niiv aqt iwisz pux epf vjip. Coh tvevi,et zua lpux, tu xi esi tdevvisif. Tuni op Juatvup, Vji Xuufmepft esie, Femmet, Eatvop, Tep Epvupou....xjisiwis zua esi, xi esi vjisi. Xevdj gus niiv-aq qutvt epf niiv tuni moli nopfif opfowofaemt.

Op vji niepvoni zua xomm gopf muvt ug huuf siefoph nevisoem epf vjuahjv djemmiphoph opgusnevoup op vjiti gusant.
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi piohjcus.
 
Hmef vu tii nusi gumlt op Viyet kuopoph vji gusan!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom