I'm coming here after just reading the book - and I'm very excited. The book verified so many things I thought (but just couldn't put into words) and it solidified my way of thinking. I also learned quite a few things!
For a few years I've tried to make a living doing various things online. I dabbled in all sorts of business ventures from t-shirt printing to writing to video transfer to affiliate marketing (which I still actively engage in). I want to branch out into offering a service or membership site but I'll spare everyone the details until another time.
I reside in New Orleans, LA where I spent most of my growing-up years, but I've lived in a few different parts of the country.
Right now I feel motivated and hungry for knowledge and ideas, and I hope that being a part of this forum will help me continue and accomplish some great things. A few years ago I made it my goal to become a millionaire - and that's where I'm headed.
For a few years I've tried to make a living doing various things online. I dabbled in all sorts of business ventures from t-shirt printing to writing to video transfer to affiliate marketing (which I still actively engage in). I want to branch out into offering a service or membership site but I'll spare everyone the details until another time.
I reside in New Orleans, LA where I spent most of my growing-up years, but I've lived in a few different parts of the country.
Right now I feel motivated and hungry for knowledge and ideas, and I hope that being a part of this forum will help me continue and accomplish some great things. A few years ago I made it my goal to become a millionaire - and that's where I'm headed.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
