The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from Italy

Bosley71

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 29, 2014
Hi to everybody.

I have read the book and now I'm in this wonderful forum..

I haven't any idea to start.. for now..

Sorry for my english..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MajeStyle

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Dec 28, 2014
Switzerland
Ciao! Entrepreunership it's actually not about ideas, it's about solving problems.

I advice you to follow a great italian mentor, Frank Merenda. He produces amazing podcast (in italian) with a friend of his, named Pier Nicola de Maria. This two guys are some of the VERY FEW italian FASTLANERS. Follow them, you won't be disappointed.

Bosley71

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 29, 2014
Ciao! Entrepreunership it's actually not about ideas, it's about solving problems.

I advice you to follow a great italian mentor, Frank Merenda. He produces amazing podcast (in italian) with a friend of his, named Pier Nicola de Maria. This two guys are some of the VERY FEW italian FASTLANERS. Follow them, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you for your suggestion. I already solving problem in my jobs. Other times I make trouble !!

TheNextTrump

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Jun 7, 2012
Omaha, NE.
Welcome to the most kick a$$/inspiring forum on the net!

I'm no fastlane veteran, just a fellow entrepreneur that can assure you this forum is a gold mine.

Always great to see entrepreneurs from other countries finding their way to the community.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Welcome, man.
Lots of Italians are finding their way to the forum lately. I guess the Italian edition of TMF is getting traction.

Bosley71

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 29, 2014
Welcome, man.
Lots of Italians are finding their way to the forum lately. I guess the Italian edition of TMF is getting traction.
For me is an amazing book.. A new perspective.. A the end,our entire life is a point of view. Thank you for your reply

Bosley71

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 29, 2014
Welcome to the most kick a$$/inspiring forum on the net!

I'm no fastlane veteran, just a fellow entrepreneur that can assure you this forum is a gold mine.

Always great to see entrepreneurs from other countries finding their way to the community.

Thank you TheNextTrump, yes it seems Klondike at the end of 19th century. We must do an hard work.. And the hardest work for me is self-discipline.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...