The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from Holly in UK

HollyD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 13, 2020
UK
Hi everyone my name is Holly and I am 27 years old from England.
I recently was made redundant because of the Corona Virus pandemic (however I know there are people far worse off than me).

I am now reflecting and re-evaluating my life and what I want to do with it. I joined here to try and get some inspiration as I would love some advice and to talk about what I could now do to help me become as successful entrepreneur.

My background is all Secretarial and I was recently a PA (Personal Assistant) at an Estate Agents for the last 2 years and I have experience and qualifications in Administration and Business which I hope will stand me in good health.

I really hope to chat and hear from you and listen to what you have to say and I really hope I can pick up some valuable lessons from you here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bastbest

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 13, 2020
France , Toulouse
Hi no I haven't what is TMF ?
Hi! I'm also new here. "TMF " is the name of MJ DeMarco's book "the millionaire fastline" which is very rewarding and will allow you to get into entrepreneurship with a good mindset and golden tips!

knz

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Apr 6, 2020
Hi Holly, welcome!

Sorry to hear about the situation. At the same time it offers opportunities for you to possibly build something yourself.

I also advise you to read 'Unscripted ' after TMF. It's @MJ DeMarco's second book. Some valuable information about starting your journey as an entrepreneur.

Enjoy the forum!

HollyD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 13, 2020
UK
Hi Holly, welcome!

Sorry to hear about the situation. At the same time it offers opportunities for you to possibly build something yourself.

I also advise you to read 'Unscripted ' after TMF. It's @MJ DeMarco's second book. Some valuable information about starting your journey as an entrepreneur.

Enjoy the forum!
Thanks soo much I intend to grab this opportunity now with whatever I can!

Last edited:

bastbest

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 13, 2020
France , Toulouse
Hi Holly, welcome!

Enjoy the forum!
Hi Holly, welcome!

Enjoy the forum!
All right, thank you very much. That's what I was going to do after I read this one. Thank you for your advice.

knz

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Apr 6, 2020
All right, thank you very much. That's what I was going to do after I read this one. Thank you for your advice.
Also replied on your thread :) But good you will read the second book. Looking forward to your answer on my question in your own thread!

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

HollyD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 13, 2020
UK

SteveD

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 14, 2020
Gloucestershire, England
I recently was made redundant because of the Corona Virus pandemic (however I know there are people far worse off than me).

I am now reflecting and re-evaluating my life and what I want to do with it. I joined here to try and get some inspiration as I would love some advice and to talk about what I could now do to help me become as successful entrepreneur.

My background is all Secretarial and I was recently a PA (Personal Assistant) at an Estate Agents for the last 2 years and I have experience and qualifications in Administration and Business which I hope will stand me in good health.

I really hope to chat and hear from you and listen to what you have to say and I really hope I can pick up some valuable lessons from you here.
Hi Holly!

I am also new here (just signed up today!). I'm from the UK too (Gloucestershire).

Sorry to hear about your situation, however this is a great opportunity for you to reflect , try out new things and really evaluate what you want to do with your life like you have said.

I have just finished reading 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' and I highly recommend you read this. Great book and will really open your eyes!

Stay in touch, all the best!

HollyD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 13, 2020
UK
Hi Holly!

I am also new here (just signed up today!). I'm from the UK too (Gloucestershire).

Sorry to hear about your situation, however this is a great opportunity for you to reflect , try out new things and really evaluate what you want to do with your life like you have said.

I have just finished reading 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' and I highly recommend you read this. Great book and will really open your eyes!

Stay in touch, all the best!
Hi thanks soo much I will put this book on my watch list! Hope you have a great experience on here as well. Everyone seems soo nice!

SteveD

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 14, 2020
Gloucestershire, England
Hi thanks soo much I will put this book on my watch list! Hope you have a great experience on here as well. Everyone seems soo nice!
Thank you!

Yeah everyone seems really nice and I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here!

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas

Welcome! BTW you're only "redundant" if you believe you're redundant. I believe you NEVER stop becoming a successful entrepreneur. Once you start down the road you realize there is no end. I also have to say in my experience, nothing has helped me grow more as a person than going down this road. Success to me requires personal growth. I also believe that your biggest challenge in becoming "successful" is overcoming your own self limiting beliefs.
My suggestion is study M.J Demarco's books. Study don't read The Millionaire Fastlane (TMF) and after you digest that go to his next book Unscripted . Your mindset is everything in this game. All the best.

Last edited:

HollyD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 13, 2020
UK
Welcome! BTW you're only "redundant" if you believe you're redundant. I believe you NEVER stop becoming a successful entrepreneur. Once you start down the road you realize there is no end. I also have to say in my experience, nothing has helped me grow more as a person than going down this road. Success to me requires personal growth. I also believe that your biggest challenge in becoming "successful" is overcoming your own self limiting beliefs.
My suggestion is study M.J Demarco's books. Study don't read The Millionaire Fastlane (TMF) and after you digest that go to his next book Unscripted . You mindset is everything in this game. All the best.
Thank you soo much yes I believe everything is down to our mind your right!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...