PaulB
New Contributor
Hi,
First of all, thank you for an AMAZING book !! I am over half-way and love the "cut to the bone" content taking away all the smoke and mirrors that so many other writers flourish on.
Just a short intro about myself.....My name is Paul and I am 46 years old. After finishing my electro mechanical engineer I worked for a boss two years and then decided this is not for me. I have been self employed for more than 20 years and love the freedom that it brings. Yes, it also brings the responsibility to make things happen and make the money. Many times there was no money but I had no one else to blame and just had to make it go right
So I am an inventor by heart and have invented many things over the last 20 years. Early on in my career as an inventor I realized that no one is as passionate about my product as me and had to also learn early on how to create a company around my products. From my viewpoint the invention is the easy part and getting it to the market is the other 95%. With this comes staff, labour laws, office leases, admin, admin, admin, VAT, UIF, many new expenses and lots of "kindergarden" activities. This really takes the fun out of business for me.
When I invent something new or sell my products I am loving it. I have worked very hard the last 20 years and I am semi retired and live on an amazing wine farm just outside Cape Town.
After two years of relaxing a bit I realized that I have lost my passion for life and was really bored. I also want to travel more and drive that red Ferrari I always dreamed of. To do this I have to move to the next level. But I want to do this without becoming a slave to my own company again and working for my staff instead of them working for me. If you have or had a company I am sure you know what I am talking about. I also want to do it without selling out to investors. Done that before and learned my lesson....lol.
So, I invented this AMAZING new product that can literally change the world !! www.finebubblewater.com . On the website is just the tip of the iceberg. I have a provisional patent on it and have done several successful proof of concepts. I have started appointing distributors all over the world but it it is tedious process. What I am looking for and guidance on is how to take this product around the world ? If anyone on the forum has done this before successfully I would love to hear from you ?
First of all, thank you for an AMAZING book !! I am over half-way and love the "cut to the bone" content taking away all the smoke and mirrors that so many other writers flourish on.
Just a short intro about myself.....My name is Paul and I am 46 years old. After finishing my electro mechanical engineer I worked for a boss two years and then decided this is not for me. I have been self employed for more than 20 years and love the freedom that it brings. Yes, it also brings the responsibility to make things happen and make the money. Many times there was no money but I had no one else to blame and just had to make it go right
So I am an inventor by heart and have invented many things over the last 20 years. Early on in my career as an inventor I realized that no one is as passionate about my product as me and had to also learn early on how to create a company around my products. From my viewpoint the invention is the easy part and getting it to the market is the other 95%. With this comes staff, labour laws, office leases, admin, admin, admin, VAT, UIF, many new expenses and lots of "kindergarden" activities. This really takes the fun out of business for me.
When I invent something new or sell my products I am loving it. I have worked very hard the last 20 years and I am semi retired and live on an amazing wine farm just outside Cape Town.
After two years of relaxing a bit I realized that I have lost my passion for life and was really bored. I also want to travel more and drive that red Ferrari I always dreamed of. To do this I have to move to the next level. But I want to do this without becoming a slave to my own company again and working for my staff instead of them working for me. If you have or had a company I am sure you know what I am talking about. I also want to do it without selling out to investors. Done that before and learned my lesson....lol.
So, I invented this AMAZING new product that can literally change the world !! www.finebubblewater.com . On the website is just the tip of the iceberg. I have a provisional patent on it and have done several successful proof of concepts. I have started appointing distributors all over the world but it it is tedious process. What I am looking for and guidance on is how to take this product around the world ? If anyone on the forum has done this before successfully I would love to hear from you ?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
