The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi Fastlane, Bart here.

Startup A Month

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jun 11, 2017
Poznań
Hi, a marvellous community of Fastlane!

It took me a while but I am finally here.
My name is Bart, I have 10 years of marketing and development experience.
I have created over 200 websites and 100 apps/tools.
I have also run a marketing agency for few years that netted more than 1,000 customers.
I took a break for some time from all online stuff, but I am back now.
I am starting a new project, called Startup a Month, where I will be creating one startup each month. I hope you will be interested in that!

Thanks a lot for reading this,
Bart

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Are you from BHW? Whats up with your user name? Are you planning on doing 1 new start up every month?

Welcome to the forum, Bart!

GoranS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
Welcome Bart!
Could you elaborate a bit on what you said about doing a new startup each month? Do you plan to start a project where you help entrepreneurs launch their businesses or you plan on starting a new business every month by yourself?

Startup A Month

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jun 11, 2017
Poznań
Welcome Bart!
Could you elaborate a bit on what you said about doing a new startup each month? Do you plan to start a project where you help entrepreneurs launch their businesses or you plan on starting a new business every month by yourself?

Hi, sorry if I was not clear enough. I am planning on creating a new startup each month myself, small tools. I will be posting on my blog updates including revenue numbers and cons/pros of doing them. This project is intended to help others that think about creating a startup by providing them with no bs information. The first startup will launch in ~2 weeks, nearly done!

Are you from BHW? Whats up with your user name? Are you planning on doing 1 new start up every month?

Welcome to the forum, Bart!

I am not from BHW. Explanation is above ;)

GoranS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
Hi, sorry if I was not clear enough. I am planning on creating a new startup each month myself, small tools. I will be posting on my blog updates including revenue numbers and cons/pros of doing them. This project is intended to help others that think about creating a startup by providing them with no bs information. The first startup will launch in ~2 weeks, nearly done!

I am not from BHW. Explanation is above ;)
So the intention is to inspire others to get over the fear of starting a business, right? I mean, you can't really create a proper business in a month, it takes time. I'm not saying what you're doing isn't good, just trying to help. What is the first startup about, if you don't mind sharing?

Startup A Month

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jun 11, 2017
Poznań
So the intention is to inspire others to get over the fear of starting a business, right? I mean, you can't really create a proper business in a month, it takes time. I'm not saying what you're doing isn't good, just trying to help. What is the first startup about, if you don't mind sharing?

Yes, that is right. There is a point in what you are saying, but you do not know the details as well. This kind of project was done before and the guy that have done it was successful in creating 12 startups in 12 months. It is not done the usual route, it requires a lot of time, but it is very doable for an experienced person. And I think as a personal challenge, that I can achieve that. I am really experienced in this stuff, so I am sure I can do it MVP route.

As of the first startup, it will be connection health monitor. I will be creating some simple and some medium advanced startups, ones that I would use myself, but I cannot as they do not exist. So while building up my business and blog I will also solve my own issues.

Thanks for checking!

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...