What's new

Hi everyone, this is Deep from Toronto

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

sin_tzu

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
16
Rep Bank
$220
User Power: 175%
Hey fastlaners,

I don't think I've introduced myself yet. My name is Deep and I just recently moved to Toronto. I've read MJ's book which brought me to this forum and I have to say it really did change my perspective on things.

At the point where I am right now, I am trying to get my web design business off the ground. I have everything set but just need to get my business off the ground. Now I know that web design isn't necessarily a fastlane business but I am looking at a 3 phased plan to get to where I want to be within 5 years.

Step 1) Since I just moved to Toronto, I want to secure some income, so looking for part time work or a full time entry level job to begin with (not looking to keep it for a long time, just need something to support myself until I get my business off the ground)

Step 2) I will at the same time try to build my web design business and eventually try to reach a point where I can let go of the job and focus on the web design business

Step 3) Leveraging my web design company I want to begin creating web properties and turning one of these into a road to the fastlane.

So yes, right now I am at the beginning of my plan and just starting up with very little capital to work with, but I have tons of ambition and know that I have what it takes to make this happen. This move to Toronto is a fresh start for me and I hope to make the most out of it!

Anyways, there's a lot of great information on this forum and I hope to learn a lot from all of you.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hmef zua esi up cuesf... emm vji citv vu zua.

Zua xomm neli vji citv ug ov epf tii zuas fsien duni vu gsaov. Zua emsiefz jewi vji cetodt, zua apfistvepf qsuditt epf vji piif vu tiv e huem. Liiq op nopf emtu jux vu iev ep imiqjepv epf katv dupvopai djunqoph e qoidi iedj fez.

Xjip zua hiv vjisi, xi xomm hmefmz tjesi op zuas iydovinipv.
 
Huv nz izit up vji qsobi epf xomm veli ov upi fez ev e voni. Vjeplt gus vji lopf xusft Zejfnup.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom