The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi everyone, i need an advice.

Oppiaceo209

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 24, 2023
Hi everyone, im a 19 years old guy from south italy, im doing this post for some advice. I wanna start a business but taxes here in italy are mad (can go up to 64%!!! and you need to pay a yearly sum of 3.500€ even if you don't sell nothing) , cost of life is low and paychecks in the south for regular jobs go from 600€ to 1200€ (rarely). So, i want to escape this shithole and go in a tax friendly country. Fortunately Italy is in the european union and in the Schenghen area, so i can go in many countries without visa or passport. I was thinking about ireland (corporate tax 12,5%), english speaking country, in EEA, 2nd most high salaries in europe (i need to work to pay my rent initially). If some Irish person or whoever want to give me some advice i will be really grateful. Thank you everybody.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
From what little I know, there are more jobs in northern Italy than in southern Italy. I also think that taxes are lower than in Italy in places like Czechia or Slovenia.
So I would suggest that you consider seeking a job in northern Italy and then using that as a base to visit Slovenia or Czechia or somewhere like that at the weekends. If you still want to consider Ireland, then you will be able to afford to visit with your income.

Oppiaceo209

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 24, 2023
From what little I know, there are more jobs in northern Italy than in southern Italy. I also think that taxes are lower than in Italy in places like Czechia or Slovenia.
So I would suggest that you consider seeking a job in northern Italy and then using that as a base to visit Slovenia or Czechia or somewhere like that at the weekends. If you still want to consider Ireland, then you will be able to afford to visit with your income.
Im triyng to find in what country i should go, i really dont like it here even northen italy, im afraid of the taxes in general and a bit scared (my dad has a driver school, he is full of debts cause of taxes and pass me that fear).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...