- Joined
- Oct 30, 2021
- Messages
- 76
Rep Bank
$1,029
$1,029
User Power: 230%
Let me introduce myself. I'm a 35, originally from Poland, but I have been living in Norway for over 10 years. I have been a good and frugal slowlainer for all my life. I grow up in a hard-working, blue-collar family. My mom has been a very hard-working person all her life that took a chance in running a small business herself. Unfortunately, despite her efforts, it when bankrupt after a few years, and it was ugly. We lost everything.
I was a teenager then, but It had a massive impact on me. The message was clear, work hard for someone else, don't take any risks, live as frugal as possible, work, save, and one day...I will finally make it.
I was never a sidewalker, I got my lesson early. Save as much as possible, don't take any loans, and always live below your means. Frugal, sidewalk longshot. My life has not been bad, I can't complain. No big dramas so far, I have avoided many pitfalls that have trapt the most of my friends. No kids, no mortgage, and a have saved some buck, enough to support me while I take a Fastlane.
I have been avoiding the sidewalk like a plague ( it was always clear to me). Slowelane, the only path that I knew and considered was somehow never enough., it seemed like a dead end. I did not give up, but I never had an idea about an alternative.
Previous 10 years I have primary spend doing a few things. Working and saving as much as I could. Studying, reading, traveling, and getting my general shit together. I was always looking for something, something inside of me was always terrified of giving up on my dreams, so I did not. But time is short.
I think that I can call myself a lifelong learner. I was always missing a role model in my life, but I was looking for one. Books, online classes, podcasts, lectures, it was a hobby but also a search. Search for self-improvement, life philosophy, life mission, to find worthy direction, something more than life stagnation.
I came across Millionaire Fastlane as a book recommendation at the end of yet another personal finance book, one of many that I have read., only read, and never adopted. It was an epiphany, but a painful one indeed. First, it completely crashed many of my beliefs, but also gave me some hope. As a result, this august I quit my dear-held, cozy, dead-end job, ten years went by. I have decided to work half-time for a while, but just to give me some adaptation time to the new reality. Fastlane is a process, not an event. I'm building my process. I have a few ideas ( neurological fireworks for now ), not completely CENTS, hitchhiking strategy for now, but it is progress non less.
Best regards Fastlane brothers. All the best.
I was a teenager then, but It had a massive impact on me. The message was clear, work hard for someone else, don't take any risks, live as frugal as possible, work, save, and one day...I will finally make it.
I was never a sidewalker, I got my lesson early. Save as much as possible, don't take any loans, and always live below your means. Frugal, sidewalk longshot. My life has not been bad, I can't complain. No big dramas so far, I have avoided many pitfalls that have trapt the most of my friends. No kids, no mortgage, and a have saved some buck, enough to support me while I take a Fastlane.
I have been avoiding the sidewalk like a plague ( it was always clear to me). Slowelane, the only path that I knew and considered was somehow never enough., it seemed like a dead end. I did not give up, but I never had an idea about an alternative.
Previous 10 years I have primary spend doing a few things. Working and saving as much as I could. Studying, reading, traveling, and getting my general shit together. I was always looking for something, something inside of me was always terrified of giving up on my dreams, so I did not. But time is short.
I think that I can call myself a lifelong learner. I was always missing a role model in my life, but I was looking for one. Books, online classes, podcasts, lectures, it was a hobby but also a search. Search for self-improvement, life philosophy, life mission, to find worthy direction, something more than life stagnation.
I came across Millionaire Fastlane as a book recommendation at the end of yet another personal finance book, one of many that I have read., only read, and never adopted. It was an epiphany, but a painful one indeed. First, it completely crashed many of my beliefs, but also gave me some hope. As a result, this august I quit my dear-held, cozy, dead-end job, ten years went by. I have decided to work half-time for a while, but just to give me some adaptation time to the new reality. Fastlane is a process, not an event. I'm building my process. I have a few ideas ( neurological fireworks for now ), not completely CENTS, hitchhiking strategy for now, but it is progress non less.
Best regards Fastlane brothers. All the best.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
