Hi MJ! Hi community!
It's pleasure to become a new member of fastlane community. I hope it will be fruitful for all of us.
Few words about me... I'm from Poland and I'm 27. I'm good example of slowlane driver. Exchanging 5 days of work for 2 days of free time. Lamborghini or big house in the mountains without any credits - it's something that i can only dream about.
BUT! I'm here to make those dreams reality! Just read The Millionaire Fastlane
and I'm full of energy to start working on my way of become a millionaire. My main goal is to be on the list of TOP 100 richest people in Poland.
I'll do everything what is in my power to reach my goal, keeping in my mind to never forget about my family.
PS. I treat this post as starting point of joinig fastlane, so wish me good luck!
It's pleasure to become a new member of fastlane community. I hope it will be fruitful for all of us.
Few words about me... I'm from Poland and I'm 27. I'm good example of slowlane driver. Exchanging 5 days of work for 2 days of free time. Lamborghini or big house in the mountains without any credits - it's something that i can only dream about.
BUT! I'm here to make those dreams reality! Just read The Millionaire Fastlane
and I'm full of energy to start working on my way of become a millionaire. My main goal is to be on the list of TOP 100 richest people in Poland.
I'll do everything what is in my power to reach my goal, keeping in my mind to never forget about my family.
PS. I treat this post as starting point of joinig fastlane, so wish me good luck!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
