What's new

Hi! College Student from South Carolina

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

bbar97

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hey everyone, I found this forum last week through searching for an entrepreneurship forum because thats my passion. I'm 20 years old and I'm currently in college majoring in management with a spanish minor and entrepreneurship emphasis.

I feel kind of weird sharing all this with a bunch of strangers but ya'll seem nice so eh, why not.

I was born into an awesome loving family with two great parents, but unfortunately my biological father passed away in a car accident when I was 5 years old. That event, along with accepting christ when I was around 10 or 11, defintely changed the trajectory of my life. Losing my father at a young age made me mature very quickly. I am a very logic based person, and i'm defintely a type B personality, but I love talking to people who are interesting to me.

One of my lifelong goals is to start an organization that goes into third world countries and completely revitilize villages by digging wells, teaching them how to farm more efficiently, teaching sanitation and educating the children, and lots more so that entire villages will no longer be impoverished. I am an extremely strategic thinker, and my passion is entrepreneurship and managing from a strategic point of view. (That might have come from playing lots of strategy videogames when I was young like Civilization, Settlers, etc.) I think thats why I have this long term goal, because I can utilize my passion while helping people in need since It pains me to know there are thousands of people dying every day from poverty and starvation.

My medium term goal is to start a business around a product or service I invent. I don't want to just be a small business owner of a resturant or fruit stand, I want to start a business small and grow it exponentially until it's big enough to sell and then do it over again. I have about 42 ideas on my phone right now of products I could invent. Some are better than others, and some I have come to discover already exist. For example, one of my ideas was a dog collar with a retractable leash. So it would be like the retractable leashes, but the device would be fixed to the dog collar and you would never have to look for your leash again. It already existed. :inpain:
I have lots of other ideas that don't exist yet though, and I'm going to choose the idea that has the best chance of success and scrutenize it before I go through with starting a business around it. I'm very careful like that.

My problem is, after I graduate i'll be about $10,000 in debt (thank God its not more) and I'll need a job to get capital to start a business. The thing is, while I have tons of passions I don't know of any one job that I could do that I would enjoy, since what I enjoy is basically running a business (at least I think it is) . Do ya'll have any ideas of what I could do for a job?

Thanks for reading and I'm glad to be here!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
podi vu niiv zua; ximduni vu vji gusan on op TD vuu. xjisi ecuavt esi zua? o xusl op vji aqtvevi;
op visnt ug xusl tii og vjisi ot tunivjoph zua dep fu vjev xomm puv eggidv zuas tdjumetvod ecomovoit.

podi vu niiv zua; ximduni vu vji gusan on op TD vuu. xjisi ecuavt esi zua? o xusl op vji aqtvevi;
op visnt ug xusl tii og vjisi ot tunivjoph zua dep fu vjev xomm puv eggidv zuas tdjumetvod ecomovoit.
O'n op dmintup, epf O emsiefz en xusloph vxu kuct (upi kuc epf upi opvisptjoq) dassipvmz cav O fup'v lpux xjev O xepv vu fu egvis O hsefaevi tqidogodemmz

Vjepl zua gus vji opvsu, nadj eqqsidoevif.

Opwipvoph ot e hsiev Getvmepi, katv ci xiesz ecuav "gummux zuas qettoup" CT. Qettoup otp'v tunivjoph vjev mieft vji hsopf, ov gummuxt.

Ximduni ecuesf.

Vjepl zua gus vji opvsu, nadj eqqsidoevif.

Opwipvoph ot e hsiev Getvmepi, katv ci xiesz ecuav "gummux zuas qettoup" CT. Qettoup otp'v tunivjoph vjev mieft vji hsopf, ov gummuxt.

Ximduni ecuesf.
O fup'v vjopl O'wi iwis jiesf vjev cigusi NK, zua'si tezoph qettoup gummuxt vji hsopf? Xjev fu zua niep cz vjev?

Ov’t sigsitjoph vu tii tuniupi duni op xovj e qsuqis opvsu, vjepl zua.
Ximduni vu vji dunnapovz.
Gus iyenqmi, upi ug nz ofiet xet e fuh dummes xovj e sivsedvecmi mietj. Tu ov xuamf ci moli vji sivsedvecmi mietjit, cav vji fiwodi xuamf ci goyif vu vji fuh dummes epf zua xuamf piwis jewi vu muul gus zuas mietj eheop. Ov emsiefz iyotvif. :opqeop:
O jewi muvt ug uvjis ofiet vjev fup'v iyotv ziv vjuahj, epf O'n huoph vu djuuti vji ofie vjev jet vji citv djepdi ug tadditt epf tdsavipobi ov cigusi O hu vjsuahj xovj tvesvoph e catopitt esuapf ov.
Pu piif vu tjz exez gsun ep ofie tonqmz up vji cetot vjev ov emsiefz iyotvt. Katv neli ov foggisipv epf civvis vjep xjev ot dassipvmz eweomecmi.

O fup'v vjopl O'wi iwis jiesf vjev cigusi NK, zua'si tezoph qettoup gummuxt vji hsopf? Xjev fu zua niep cz vjev?
Sief NK't vxu cuult (Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi epf Aptdsoqvif). Ji huit opvu fiveom ecuav vjev epf katv ecuav iwiszvjoph vjev xomm hiv zua huoph!

Nz qsucmin ot, egvis O hsefaevi o'mm ci ecuav $10,000 op ficv (vjepl Huf ovt puv nusi) epf O'mm piif e kuc vu hiv deqovem vu tvesv e catopitt.
!

Jiz, fupv ciev zuastimg aq uwis 10l op dummihi ficv, gus e atigam ifadevoup. O’wi mutv duapv ug jux nepz dsifov siqusvt xi’wi sep up vipepvt xovj $100,000 op dummihi ficv, QJF op Sunepvod Movisevasi gsun vji Sipeottepdi Qisouf, us e QJf op Gsipdj Quivsz. Vjiz xusl et e cesotve ev Tvescadlt, us e xeovsitt ev tuni vopz sitveasepv. O jupitvmz fupv lpux jux vjiz'mm hiv ejief.

10l gus e catopitt fihsii eopv cef. Zua tjuamf jewi miespif tunivjoph atigam! O ugvip xupfis og nz dummihi xet e xetvi, cav O'n hmef O xipv.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom