The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi! Che Hojas here

che_hojas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 18, 2020
United States
Hi everyone,

Let me introduce myself I am Che Hojas an international New York-based oil painter creating dark surrealist compositions that provoke philosophical reflections.
When I say international I mean I was born in Argentina, my mother is Cuban, my father is Chilean, my grandparents are from Spain and my family lives all over the world, my parents are now in Colombia and I came by myself to New York to push myself into living my dream and not have any options.
Partly why this book (The Millionaire Fastlane ) makes sense to me. I went to business school, then did a master's in marketing, and then I did an AAS in graphic design. All to decide I don't want to work for anyone. I worked in Unilever in Marketing for Dove (a brand I actually like) and I hated it.
I graduated this year, and I have been creating art and making a business around it since then. I do youtube videos, print on demand, originals, social media, merch, tutorials, etc. I am super disciplined, I work extremely hard, I have my mind in the long run, and I invest in myself and perfecting my craft (invest I mean: time, not much else to invest yet).
From all the classic "Successful Habits" there is one I'm missing: surround yourself by like-minded and inspirational people, I have no one in my circle that thinks this way, that is an entrepreneur or that is highly motivated with anything really. So that is why I am here writing this now.
Im pretty new to the States also, so haven't met that much people, less with covid going on, and yes haha that's why my English is flawed, excuse me.

Well, yeah that's it haha. Have a great rest of your day :)
Nice meeting you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• DSC04515.jpg
    DSC04515.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 21

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Hola

My limited artistic knowledge always thinks of Dali when I see paintings like yours. :blush:

One of your paintings funnily enough, reminds me of Argentina although perhaps it is that you wrote Argentina that brought back the memory when I saw the painting.

Dan

che_hojas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 18, 2020
United States
Hola

My limited artistic knowledge always thinks of Dali when I see paintings like yours. :blush:

One of your paintings funnily enough, reminds me of Argentina although perhaps it is that you wrote Argentina that brought back the memory when I saw the painting.

Dan
I love Dali! So that's always beautiful to hear. Thats super interesting! Which one did you associate with Argentina? Any idea of why?

Abrodos

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 25, 2019
Barcelona, Spain
Hi everyone,

Let me introduce myself I am Che Hojas an international New York-based oil painter creating dark surrealist compositions that provoke philosophical reflections.
When I say international I mean I was born in Argentina, my mother is Cuban, my father is Chilean, my grandparents are from Spain and my family lives all over the world, my parents are now in Colombia and I came by myself to New York to push myself into living my dream and not have any options.
Partly why this book (The Millionaire Fastlane ) makes sense to me. I went to business school, then did a master's in marketing, and then I did an AAS in graphic design. All to decide I don't want to work for anyone. I worked in Unilever in Marketing for Dove (a brand I actually like) and I hated it.
I graduated this year, and I have been creating art and making a business around it since then. I do youtube videos, print on demand, originals, social media, merch, tutorials, etc. I am super disciplined, I work extremely hard, I have my mind in the long run, and I invest in myself and perfecting my craft (invest I mean: time, not much else to invest yet).
From all the classic "Successful Habits" there is one I'm missing: surround yourself by like-minded and inspirational people, I have no one in my circle that thinks this way, that is an entrepreneur or that is highly motivated with anything really. So that is why I am here writing this now.
Im pretty new to the States also, so haven't met that much people, less with covid going on, and yes haha that's why my English is flawed, excuse me.

Well, yeah that's it haha. Have a great rest of your day :)
Nice meeting you.

Deseando ver cómo avanzas! Los cuadros tienen muy buena pinta, una idea muy potente estéticamente. Si no lo conoces, el proceso de dibujo/pintura de cast académico puede serte muy útil para conseguir ese realismo en el tratamiento de la luz/sombra. En este vídeo se ve super bien!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVybE9YFHm8

Un saludo!!

che_hojas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 18, 2020
United States
Deseando ver cómo avanzas! Los cuadros tienen muy buena pinta, una idea muy potente estéticamente. Si no lo conoces, el proceso de dibujo/pintura de cast académico puede serte muy útil para conseguir ese realismo en el tratamiento de la luz/sombra. En este vídeo se ve super bien!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVybE9YFHm8

Un saludo!!
Muchisimas gracias! Wow genial. Voy a ver el video inmediatamente, todo conocimiento es bienvenido. Muchas gracias

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...