The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey Members, Newbie Here

jaypi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 8, 2016
Nj
Hi FLF members, my name is Jason, 27, from New Jersey. I was brought here through twists and turns when I have decided to take this route in the business realm since the beginning of the year. It all began from a realization that my cousins are achieving PhDs and doctoral levels in the medical field while I'm still sitting at home trying to find my mission in life. (I'm was never fond of working in hospitals, and working a strict 9-5 was depressing.)

I ultimately hope to live quite a wealthy life (don't we all?) that'll allow my father to retire and sister to pay off her student loans. I would love to make a long life impact to the (imo) crazy, twisted fitness industry of today's society because I've personally been fooled by a few. (Plus, fitness is what drives me out of bed every morning.)

I've come up with an app that'll make it more convenient for users to track their food intake. Right now, I'm still detailing the usability of the application. In the meantime, I am looking for like-minded individuals that I could just simply surround myself. I do know a few acquaintances who can provide a helping hand (ie: graphic designers and app developers), but I'd like to I hope that being part of this community will provide some information and motivation to become more diligent each and every day.

Just because it is summer doesn't mean we should take a vacation from pursuing dreams. Art is long; life is short.

Thanks for reading my post and any given warm welcomings to the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jaypi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 8, 2016
Nj
Welcome to the forum.

These are a dime a dozen, how can you add value?
My plan was to create a product (an adjustable Tupperware that you can set the dividers) that works with the app.

craig1928

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jul 31, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
Sounds interesting, not sure how it'd work but looking forward to seeing what you do!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
We're here to help , im happy to see you here , you're in the right place

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.