What's new

Hey "Insiders"..see you in a week

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bigguns50

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
1,883
Location
Sedona, AZ
Rep Bank
$2,725
User Power: 200%
My membership ended so I'm out of the Inside for a week. I'll pick it up end of next week.

I landed this part time project and expect to get paid next week.

1st on my list...Advertisements on Facebook...all written, audience, etc., ready to go.
2nd ...INSIDERS membership.
I figure I'll suffer from some withdrawals but I'll stay strong and never fall off the wagon again.

I'll start a thread on this gig I landed. It's pretty crazy considering where I started from as far as knowledge, my copy writing ability (or non-ability), with websites and specifically that all important Main Page (Landing page)....and now someone is actually paying me to do this !

See ya on the outside.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ep epupznuat fupus jet duni gusxesf epf qeof gus epuvjis 3 nupvjt gus zua.
(Ov xetp'v ni, fup'v siq ni!)

:xevdjoph: :)
 
(Ov xetp'v ni, fup'v siq ni!)

Zua lpux jux xjip zua'si ev e sitveasepv epf vji xeovis ot op vji qsuditt ug jepfoph zua vji qmevi ug guuf cav tezt, "Fup'v vuadj vji qmevi ov't vuu juv"? Zua dep'v jimq cav vitv og ov siemmz ot juv!

Vji txesn ug nincist xomm ci vseptgissoph siq vu zua tuup tonqmz cideati zua teof "fup'v siq ni" jejejej
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom