Samuli
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2012
- Messages
- 18
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 61%
Hello everyone,
I have been part of this community for a long time. I'm only 23 so I have been learning, practicing and absorbing tons of information from many of you more experienced and older guys and gals.
It's time to get serious now. I just finished my college degree and now aim to really run business because that's where my heart is.
I have 3 websites:
http://www.VahvaFitness.com - A fitness site for bodyweight and movement skills.
http://www.VahvaLifestyle.com - recipes, nutrition and lifestyle advice.
and my personal website where I talk about the challenges and obstacles I face while running a business.
http://www.SamuliTapio.com
I wish you all the best,
Samuli Tapio
I have been part of this community for a long time. I'm only 23 so I have been learning, practicing and absorbing tons of information from many of you more experienced and older guys and gals.
It's time to get serious now. I just finished my college degree and now aim to really run business because that's where my heart is.
I have 3 websites:
http://www.VahvaFitness.com - A fitness site for bodyweight and movement skills.
http://www.VahvaLifestyle.com - recipes, nutrition and lifestyle advice.
and my personal website where I talk about the challenges and obstacles I face while running a business.
http://www.SamuliTapio.com
I wish you all the best,
Samuli Tapio
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
