foundTheSums
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2023
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 133%
Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm 18 years old, woman from the American southeast. I first read Millionaire Fastlane when I was sixteen. Honestly, I don't know if I'm cut out for this, but I think I have to be. The past year of my life has been figuring out that I'm autistic, and the consequences of that realization. Completely burnt out from school (college sophomore), I have decided to start selling cars at a dealership. I start Wednesday. I chose selling cars because hopefully it will provide me with both a skillset (sales) and an income which I can use for other endeavors. I'm trying to put together a long-term plan, but I think this is the first step. @MJ DeMarco
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
