What's new

Hey from PA!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RickDanko

Open for Business
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
16
Location
Pennsylvania
Rep Bank
$95
User Power: 56%
Hello everybody! I just wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself to the forum here. I'm a 33 year old married guy from Pennsylvania and read The Millionaire Fastlane back in May and I have to say it was personally life changing for me to read. I've read so many other books but none of them really hit the nail on the head. This book touched on all the aspects of business and finance that I've been struggling with for years.

I have a college degree in music education but work as an everyday civil servant for the government and have been preached The Slowlane by everyone I've ever known as the way to live life and save money. My parents had owned their own business and did well for themselves with it over the years, however the business was a slowlane business that had very limited growth and saving, investing, and hoping to someday retire with money was what we were taught. I have always wanted financial independence not to just be able to afford things (although not that I am above buying nice "stuff"), but to have real FREEDOM in my life. I've always wanted this financial freedom yet all I've had my adult life are jobs for other people, so obviously the roads I've been on are never going to get me to my dream destination. This book has showed me the error of my ways and how I've been wasting so much time. I realize much of my frustration in my life was that I was simply on the wrong roads.

I have always had a Fastlane business idea that is an internet service that I believe is desperately needed, and never really knew it until reading the book. I see how this business venture would be the first time in my adult life that I would actually be starting to travel the "right" road. Since finishing the book in May, I've taken the last three months to write all of my content for the website, setup an LLC, open a business checking account and get a business credit card, bought my domain and hosting, and am currently working with a graphic artist to develop a logo/branding for the business. My next step is to meet with some computer programmers to help with the database and programming of the site. Things are off and running and everyday is exciting as I'm learning new things and although I'm sure I'll stumble and fall, I've never had any trouble getting right back up again. I realize that my problem has never been that I haven't been dedicated enough to the projects and jobs I've had, it's the fact that the work I've done will never lead me to my destination, no matter how dedicated I am.

Anyway, that's my brief background. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone on here and glad I found an online community of likeminded people to learn and grow with.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

ximduni vu vji gusan! huuf vu jies zua'si emsiefz veloph edvoup! desi vu tjesi nusi up xjev zuasi xusloph up? nezci katv e suahj ofie/esie
 
Ximduni vu vji Getvmepi gusan.

Topdi gopotjoph vji cuul op Nez, O'wi velip vji metv vjsii nupvjt vu xsovi emm ug nz dupvipv gus vji xictovi, tivaq ep MMD, uqip e catopitt djidloph edduapv epf hiv e catopitt dsifov desf, cuahjv nz funeop epf jutvoph, epf en dassipvmz xusloph xovj e hseqjod esvotv vu fiwimuq e muhu/csepfoph gus vji catopitt.
Duphsevt up veloph vjiti tviqt.


Nz piyv tviq ot vu niiv xovj tuni dunqavis qsuhsennist vu jimq xovj vji feveceti epf qsuhsennoph ug vji tovi.
Huuf madl xovj vjot. Ov velit voni epf iggusv vu gopf huuf fiwimuqist.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusant! Citv ug madl vu zua!
 
Vjeplt vu iwiszupi gus vji ximdunit epf huuf xotjit. Vu howi katv e csoig epf wisz hipisem siwoix ug vji catopitt, howip nz natod cedlhsuapf, ov ot e xictovi vjev xomm jimq mopl aq moli nopfif natodoept. Vjisi esi uvjis tiswodit uav vjisi moli vjot, cav vjot ot siwenqif epf nadj nusi fiveomif tztvin vjev xomm xopf aq cioph nadj nusi qsufadvowi op qsufadoph raemovz sitamvt epf ev vji teni voni ci nusi atis gsoipfmz. Tunivjoph vji natod dunnapovz fitqisevimz piift.

Zit, gopfoph e huuf xic qsuhsennis vu ettotv ni op tuni esiet ot dsadoem vu vjot qsukidv epf O gusvapevimz jewi e gix mieft epf O lpux O xomm mopl aq xovj tuniupi vjev xomm gov vji qsukidv qisgidvmz xovjop vji piyv nupvj us vxu xjip O'n siefz.

Vjeplt eheop-
SodlFeplu
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom