The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey from GA

Nathan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 18, 2008
Denver, CO
Hey guys, I'm Nathan, and I'm located in GA. 26 years old and have done decently well for myself. Bought a quarter mil house at 23 and been working in computers for about 10 years, and I'm an IT manager. I just do it for the money tho, I'm not really interested in it anymore.

I've always got a ton of ideas running through my head and am always lookin out for opportunities and I'm tired of working for THE MAN, so this site will work great. Want to work for myself doing something I love that provides something valuable to people. I've been lurking for a couple months and have already got a ton of info from you guys.........thanks!

Anyway, talk with you guys later!

Nathan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the board Nathan, congrats on your early success and your willingness to open a new chapter in your life.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome Nathan:fastlane:

Nathan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 18, 2008
Denver, CO
Thanks Runum!

ZenSatori: lol, yea I like the accent. Now you yoooots get off my lawn, ehh! That's all I got for a NY accent. ;) I actually grew up in Marietta. How's woodstock treating you?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nathan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 18, 2008
Denver, CO
We're all relatively close around here. Waiting for the odd fella that lives in Lawrenceville to chime in.....

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...