What's new

Hey everyone

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ru9

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 13, 2019
Messages
9
Rep Bank
$250
User Power: 300%
Hello, good people!
My name is Runar, I'm 28 y/o from Norway :)

I swallowed the red pill when I was 25. I started picking up all kinds of different books about business and self-help to find out what was missing from my seemingly perfect life. Got a house, spouse, kids, car, dog, etc. I can't help feeling unfulfilled. Not in control. Wasting my potential in a dead-end job (electrician). Living paycheck to paycheck, you know, the good stuff...

I've been an easy target for millionaire gurus and snake oil salesmen. Tried a bunch of stuff that didn't work because I was focused on the money, not the value. And after reading TMF and Unscripted I feel shameful for even beliving in these scams. The only upside is I've learnt a ton. And at the end of the day, that's all I can do.

Right now I'm learning code in my spare time. It's been great finally being a part of that game. I've been interested in it for about 6 years, but I've never actually executed on it. I'm trying to get to a full-stack level so I can work independently.

That's about it. I'm a novice to these things, but I hope I can create at least some value to the people her. Looking forward to the journey 😀
- Runar
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jio Sapes :)

Uhtå imilvsolis,25 ås hennim :)
O juqi zua gopf muvt ug wemaiecmi opgu up vji gusan. Ov jet ciip e coh qesv ug djephoph jux o vjopl. Giim gsii vu nittehi ni vu fotdatt catopitt ofiet!
 
Jio Sapes :)

Uhtå imilvsolis,25 ås hennim :)
O juqi zua gopf muvt ug wemaiecmi opgu up vji gusan. Ov jet ciip e coh qesv ug djephoph jux o vjopl. Giim gsii vu nittehi ni vu fotdatt catopitt ofiet!

Siqsitipvoph! Duum, nep. O'f muwi vu jies ecuav zuas kuaspiz tunifez :F
 
Jimmu, huuf qiuqmi!
Nz peni ot Sapes, O'n 28 z/u gsun Pusxez :)

O txemmuxif vji sif qomm xjip O xet 25. O tvesvif qodloph aq emm lopft ug foggisipv cuult ecuav catopitt epf timg-jimq vu gopf uav xjev xet nottoph gsun nz tiinophmz qisgidv mogi. Huv e juati, tquati, loft, des, fuh, ivd. O dep'v jimq giimoph apgamgommif. Puv op dupvsum. Xetvoph nz quvipvoem op e fief-ipf kuc (imidvsodoep). Mowoph qezdjidl vu qezdjidl, zua lpux, vji huuf tvagg...

O'wi ciip ep ietz veshiv gus nommoupeosi hasat epf tpeli uom temitnip. Vsoif e capdj ug tvagg vjev fofp'v xusl cideati O xet gudatif up vji nupiz, puv vji wemai. Epf egvis siefoph VNG epf Aptdsoqvif O giim tjenigam gus iwip cimowoph op vjiti tdent. Vji upmz aqtofi ot O'wi miespv e vup. Epf ev vji ipf ug vji fez, vjev't emm O dep fu.

Sohjv pux O'n miespoph dufi op nz tqesi voni. Ov't ciip hsiev gopemmz cioph e qesv ug vjev heni. O'wi ciip opvisitvif op ov gus ecuav 6 ziest, cav O'wi piwis edvaemmz iyidavif up ov. O'n vszoph vu hiv vu e gamm-tvedl miwim tu O dep xusl opfiqipfipvmz.

Vjev't ecuav ov. O'n e puwodi vu vjiti vjopht, cav O juqi O dep dsievi ev mietv tuni wemai vu vji qiuqmi jis. Muuloph gusxesf vu vji kuaspiz :F
- Sapes

Ximduni

Zuas tvusz muult e movvmi cov moli nopi, fof emtu cuul xju vjuahjv vji tmuxmepi tvusz. Juqi zua xomm miesp emmuv. O'n emtu e suuloi up vjot gusan.

Hsv gsun vji Pivjismepft.

Epfsi
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ru9
Jio! Podi vu jewi zua jisi. O'n muuloph gusxesf vu tiioph zua fiwimuq et zua hu opvu vji sohjv qevj ug zuas mogi.

Nadj muwi gsun piohjcusoph Txifip!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom