The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey everyone

Ru9

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 13, 2019
Hello, good people!
My name is Runar, I'm 28 y/o from Norway :)

I swallowed the red pill when I was 25. I started picking up all kinds of different books about business and self-help to find out what was missing from my seemingly perfect life. Got a house, spouse, kids, car, dog, etc. I can't help feeling unfulfilled. Not in control. Wasting my potential in a dead-end job (electrician). Living paycheck to paycheck, you know, the good stuff...

I've been an easy target for millionaire gurus and snake oil salesmen. Tried a bunch of stuff that didn't work because I was focused on the money, not the value. And after reading TMF and Unscripted I feel shameful for even beliving in these scams. The only upside is I've learnt a ton. And at the end of the day, that's all I can do.

Right now I'm learning code in my spare time. It's been great finally being a part of that game. I've been interested in it for about 6 years, but I've never actually executed on it. I'm trying to get to a full-stack level so I can work independently.

That's about it. I'm a novice to these things, but I hope I can create at least some value to the people her. Looking forward to the journey :D
- Runar

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pink Sheep

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Apr 29, 2019
Hei Runar :)

Også elektriker,25 år gammel :)
I hope you find lots of valueable info on the forum. It has been a big part of changing how i think. Feel free to message me to discuss business ideas!

Ru9

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 13, 2019
Hei Runar :)

Også elektriker,25 år gammel :)
I hope you find lots of valueable info on the forum. It has been a big part of changing how i think. Feel free to message me to discuss business ideas!

Representing! Cool, man. I'd love to hear about your journey someday :D

BaiAnrui

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 30, 2019
The Netherlands
Hello, good people!
My name is Runar, I'm 28 y/o from Norway :)

I swallowed the red pill when I was 25. I started picking up all kinds of different books about business and self-help to find out what was missing from my seemingly perfect life. Got a house, spouse, kids, car, dog, etc. I can't help feeling unfulfilled. Not in control. Wasting my potential in a dead-end job (electrician). Living paycheck to paycheck, you know, the good stuff...

I've been an easy target for millionaire gurus and snake oil salesmen. Tried a bunch of stuff that didn't work because I was focused on the money, not the value. And after reading TMF and Unscripted I feel shameful for even beliving in these scams. The only upside is I've learnt a ton. And at the end of the day, that's all I can do.

Right now I'm learning code in my spare time. It's been great finally being a part of that game. I've been interested in it for about 6 years, but I've never actually executed on it. I'm trying to get to a full-stack level so I can work independently.

That's about it. I'm a novice to these things, but I hope I can create at least some value to the people her. Looking forward to the journey :D
- Runar

Welcome

Your story looks a little bit like mine, did also book who thought the slowlane story. Hope you will learn allot. I'm also a rookie on this forum.

Grt from the Netherlands.

Andre

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

William Liedner

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 11, 2019
Hei! Nice to have you here. I'm looking forward to seeing you develop as you go into the right path of your life.

Much love from neighboring Sweden!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...