The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Like to post a video from your YouTube channel? Want to promote your design service? Recommend a company? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

INTRO Hey everyone

Ru9

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 13, 2019
Hello, good people!
My name is Runar, I'm 28 y/o from Norway :)

I swallowed the red pill when I was 25. I started picking up all kinds of different books about business and self-help to find out what was missing from my seemingly perfect life. Got a house, spouse, kids, car, dog, etc. I can't help feeling unfulfilled. Not in control. Wasting my potential in a dead-end job (electrician). Living paycheck to paycheck, you know, the good stuff...

I've been an easy target for millionaire gurus and snake oil salesmen. Tried a bunch of stuff that didn't work because I was focused on the money, not the value. And after reading TMF and Unscripted I feel shameful for even beliving in these scams. The only upside is I've learnt a ton. And at the end of the day, that's all I can do.

Right now I'm learning code in my spare time. It's been great finally being a part of that game. I've been interested in it for about 6 years, but I've never actually executed on it. I'm trying to get to a full-stack level so I can work independently.

That's about it. I'm a novice to these things, but I hope I can create at least some value to the people her. Looking forward to the journey :D
- Runar

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Creep

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 29, 2019
Hei Runar :)

Også elektriker,25 år gammel :)
I hope you find lots of valueable info on the forum. It has been a big part of changing how i think. Feel free to message me to discuss business ideas!

OP
OP
Ru9

Ru9

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 13, 2019
Hei Runar :)

Også elektriker,25 år gammel :)
I hope you find lots of valueable info on the forum. It has been a big part of changing how i think. Feel free to message me to discuss business ideas!
Representing! Cool, man. I'd love to hear about your journey someday :D

AndreP

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 30, 2019
The Netherlands
Hello, good people!
My name is Runar, I'm 28 y/o from Norway :)

I swallowed the red pill when I was 25. I started picking up all kinds of different books about business and self-help to find out what was missing from my seemingly perfect life. Got a house, spouse, kids, car, dog, etc. I can't help feeling unfulfilled. Not in control. Wasting my potential in a dead-end job (electrician). Living paycheck to paycheck, you know, the good stuff...

I've been an easy target for millionaire gurus and snake oil salesmen. Tried a bunch of stuff that didn't work because I was focused on the money, not the value. And after reading TMF and Unscripted I feel shameful for even beliving in these scams. The only upside is I've learnt a ton. And at the end of the day, that's all I can do.

Right now I'm learning code in my spare time. It's been great finally being a part of that game. I've been interested in it for about 6 years, but I've never actually executed on it. I'm trying to get to a full-stack level so I can work independently.

That's about it. I'm a novice to these things, but I hope I can create at least some value to the people her. Looking forward to the journey :D
- Runar
Welcome

Your story looks a little bit like mine, did also book who thought the slowlane story. Hope you will learn allot. I'm also a rookie on this forum.

Grt from the Netherlands.

Andre

Reactions: Ru9

William Liedner

Contributor
Jan 11, 2019
Hei! Nice to have you here. I'm looking forward to seeing you develop as you go into the right path of your life.

Much love from neighboring Sweden!

Reactions: Ru9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom