The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey all

ralajoy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 9, 2019
I am Rala and I recently started my new real estate biz Collaborative Real Estate Inc. I happened across Ben at Bigger Pockets and he led me here. I am always ready to learn and grow as an investor and from where I stand today, I have a lot of room to grow! Looking forward to engaging and being a Fastlaner.
So a little about me personally, I am a mom to 6 (2 bios and 4 bonus kids), I currently live in CO but can't wait to get my last bio out of the house to get back to the beach. Real Estate has always fascinated me and I have been waiting for my last at-home kid to get his driver's license so I can pursue it and create my freedom. I started up in March and flipped a house that is for sale now. I love to surf and dance, usually the Tango. I have a goal of making it to Buenos Aires to keep learning Tango January of 2022 and have a luxury 5-star stay...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Rala, welcome to the forum!

Sounds super cool what you are sharing so far. You seem to have some in-depth experience in real estate. May I ask how long you have already been into it?

Looking forward to collaboarting in the forum!

Best Regards

ralajoy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 9, 2019
Hey Rala, welcome to the forum!

Sounds super cool what you are sharing so far. You seem to have some in-depth experience in real estate. May I ask how long you have already been into it?

Looking forward to collaboarting in the forum!

Best Regards
I did my first commercial real estate transaction about 13 years ago but it was one and done. I just got back into it in January of this year. I started without a partner and small (SFH flips) and I took on a flip in March. That flip has been a real doozy and led me to move into small apartments. That is where I am at now. Exploring all the ways people get into Real Estate and especially small commercial stuff. I tend to be a no bs kinda girl so I joined this forum.

Looking forward to collaborating in this forum too! Thanks for responding.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...