What's new

Hey all!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

liam_hughes_85

New Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Jan 7, 2022
Messages
27
Rep Bank
$305
User Power: 115%
I'm a 25 year old entrepreneur from the bay area living in Seattle. I currently work as a land surveyor for my 'day job' and pursue entrepreneurship pretty much any time I have outside of that. I grew up with a single mom and not a whole lot, and saw pretty serious struggle/alcoholism/mental illness/substance abuse first hand from a very early age. I then proceeded to make the same mistakes, and have spent all of my 20's bouncing back. Been sober since 21 and on top of mental health conditions since 23.

The moment I began my journey as an entrepreneur was when the accomplishment of getting into a career job gave way to a realization that the career is not fulfilling, and the observation of coworkers mindlessly/hopelessly working themselves to death for macho points and a weekend. Funny enough, to all my friends and family I had made a complete 180 in life and had my shit together but the reality of it was horrifying from my eyes. I decided I would never give in to living like people in my current profession do, that I have no lack of drive when I truly apply myself, and that everything I want in life is in the realm of entrepreneurship.

Reading Unscripted snapped me the hell out of a chain of trying oversaturated business ideas that everyone was doing and put me on the track to creating real value and real businesses. It just kind of clicked after that, not saying that I've succeeded by any means yet but the tenements of what it means to be an entrepreneur rung even more true with what I'm about and what I'm after in life. Every business/move that's been unsuccessful has helped me learn and work off some of the rookie stupids and I love the process.

Anyways... enough about me, I'm grateful to have found these books and this forum and I very much appreciate the advice some of you have already given me on other posts I've made! Cheers and hope everyone is having a good evening. MJ if you see this I appreciate what ya do man!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom