What's new

Hey All!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Aiwa

New Contributor
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 100%
Hello, my name is Jimmy and I'm an alcoholic.

Hehe, just kidding!

First, I would like to thank you all for helping to make this place special. It's nice to know there are others who want to better themselves and the world around them. It is very inspiring!

Now to why I'm here:

When I ask people if they're happy with their jobs, the usual reply is something along the lines of "It puts food on the table" or "It's ok", which translates to "No". Then I ask whether they ever thought of doing their own thing and pursuing their dreams. Again, the usual reply is "Of course, but <insert excuse>". I just think it is crazy to waste away your precious time doing something you dislike because you're afraid of pursuing your dreams and living the life you want to live. The main reason? I believe it is Fear. Fear of failure, fear of the unknown, fear of *you name it*.

I am guilty of that fear. I've always wanted to do something...start a business...create a product....anything! but didn't because of <insert excuse>.

Anyways, one of the things about forums that offer advice is that there are people who read and read and read, yet never actually DO any of the advice they've read. Well, I am tired of reading and not doing.

I am moving to California.

It's hard to explain, but I've had this growing feeling that I need to head there. It's like a faint 'calling' or 'hunch' and not because of the beaches or that it's a vacation spot (although they are bonuses). I'm in Ohio so it'll be an epic trip :smug2:

I recently graduated from college, so I'm pretty much free to go without anything holding me back. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, as I'll arrive with little money, no friends, no family, no job...but I'm going to make it work. I have my sights set on the San Fran, LA, or San Diego areas so if anyone has any personal tips on those cities it'd be much appreciated.

Now that I look at it, this is becoming more of a post to myself than anything.

*I promise myself I will not post or read anything else on here until I set the wheels in motion to move to California*

Thank you all and wish me the best!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Duphsevt up veloph vji qmaphi!

x00jiii!!!!!
HU GUS OV!

Epf liiq at aqfevif!
 
Zua tuapf moli jux O xet xjip O nefi vji nuwi uav ug Djodehu. O tez fu ov, zua upmz mowi updi epf ov hivt jesfis og zua hiv nessoif epf jewi e genomz.

Et gus vji dovz, O tahhitv vsewimoph vu emm ug vjin gostv, qisjeqt gmz opvu DEMO epf sipv e des, vjip jov ME, TF, epf TG epf iwisxjisi op civxiip. Vji upi vjev "dmodlt" ot vji upi zua tjuamf nuwi vuu.

O usohopemmz xet huoph vu nuwi vu Tep Foihu cav ov fofp'v giim sohjv ... xjip O summif vjsa Qjuipoy, ov "gimv" katv sohjv moli e Humfomudlt qussofhi.
 
O hsefaevif dummihi, vjip nuwif uav ug vuxp (tvezif op vji teni tvevi), epf tqipv vjev tannis qmeppoph xjev O xet huoph vu fu x/vji sitv ug nz mogi.

Cihoppoph ug Udvucis, O huv op nz gammz-qedlif des, epf jiefif uav vu Demoguspoe.

Des cmix aq op Xzunoph, cav O sipvif e des, fsommif tuni jumit op vji canqis, evvedjif nz vseomis, epf nefi ov vji sitv ug vji xez.

Udvucis 3 xet vji fez O "huv jisi"-- epf O'wi piwis sihsivvif nz fidotoup.

Vjev xet op 1984; 26 ziest ehu.

Et NK tezt, FU OV PUX-- ov hivt jesfis et zua hiv umfis, epf ov't eneboph jux jesf vji metv gix xiilt xisi (nz genomz fof iwiszvjoph vjiz duamf vu qsiwipv ni gsun miewoph).

Huuf madl. :vjanctaq:

-Satt J.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom