The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here in my backyard

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Knawledge! This video was funny, those who've seen his other ad will get it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
For anyone who has a bit of sales/copy understanding. This is a fun video to dissect.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
For anyone who has a bit of sales/copy understanding. This is a fun video to dissect.
He's pulling you along to tell you these "3 things" throughout the whole video while constantly switching the topic to "his" fancy house.
In the end he just tells you to go to his website.

juan917

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 27, 2015
wtf tai. lots of mumbling over his words, use of "uh". Disappointed on the presentation, doesn't appear authentic

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
wtf tai. lots of mumbling over his words, use of "uh". Disappointed on the presentation, doesn't appear authentic
Funny thing is he is probably doing that to seem authentic by having you perceive him as spontaneous.

craig1928

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jul 31, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
wait so he rented a short term house and tried to claim it as his own? did he not figure the internet would figure that out?

Buntsace

Vroom Vroom
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jan 17, 2015
He most likely rented the house on a 6/12 month lease at roughly $75,000 a month. You literally can talk shit on that all you want but most of you couldn't fathom a $75k rent, or let me reword that... dropping a $75k marketing expense a month. You're all on here for "fastlane" yet you can't seem to stay in yourlane.

@Formless he is one of the best to study for sales & copy... Read The 48 Laws of Power.. I'm 99% sure he based his entire "knowledge" career off of it.

Kevind88

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 8, 2015
The video reminds me of the commercials by Tom Vu from the 80s, LOL

Last edited:

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
The lady standing at the door will be the real estate agent, he's probably gone to look at the house so he can film that in 5 minutes claiming it's his, that's probably why he's so jumpy, looks lost, looks like he's lying, then cuts it short

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
He most likely rented the house on a 6/12 month lease at roughly $75,000 a month. You literally can talk shit on that all you want but most of you couldn't fathom a $75k rent, or let me reword that... dropping a $75k marketing expense a month. You're all on here for "fastlane" yet you can't seem to stay in yourlane.

@Formless he is one of the best to study for sales & copy... Read The 48 Laws of Power.. I'm 99% sure he based his entire "knowledge" career off of it.
He sure skipped a few laws while skimming. Like this one.
Law 43
Work on the Hearts and Minds of Others
Coercion creates a reaction that will eventually work against you. You must seduce others into wanting to move in your direction. A person you have seduced becomes your loyal pawn. And the way to seduce others is to operate on their individual psychologies and weaknesses. Soften up the resistant by working on their emotions, playing on what they hold dear and what they fear. Ignore the hearts and minds of others and they will grow to hate you.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
He most likely rented the house on a 6/12 month lease at roughly $75,000 a month.

I doubt it. Access to the house is as simple as giving your RE agent a call-- the fact that it's on the market makes it accessible to any yay-hoo for plenty of time.

Also, if you spend $25M on a house, you know EXACTLY how many bathrooms and rooms it has. You don't buy a bag of diamonds and say, hmm, I think there's 20-30 carats in there.

jazb

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 24, 2013
The U.K
Is this guy serious ? or just trolling all the ''gurus'' out there? not sure whether this is genius or stupidity...fine line and all.

RadioActive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 12, 2014
Maryland
I doubt it. Access to the house is as simple as giving your RE agent a call-- the fact that it's on the market makes it accessible to any yay-hoo for plenty of time.

Also, if you spend $25M on a house, you know EXACTLY how many bathrooms and rooms it has. You don't buy a bag of diamonds and say, hmm, I think there's 20-30 carats in there.
Guy is one hell of a salesman though. If I didn't know about this forum, I'd buy his stuff.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

LOL, according to VRBO, that house has 9 bedrooms and 9 baths. It's like he's just making shit up as he walks around.

jazb

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 24, 2013
The U.K
So it turns out this guy is real and actually has a following.

The man is a serial pathological liar (we've all met one in our lifetime). gotta give him credit for being able to market himself though.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
You literally can talk shit on that all you want but most of you couldn't fathom a $75k rent, or let me reword that...

I also can't fathom green-lighting the copy and production behind a media campaign so cringy that the only reason most people know who I am is because of a video relentlessly making fun of me which is immediately referenced and/or linked every single time my name appears in any context. But hey, w/e.

Bouncing Soul

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 13, 2014

But will you be able to remember if you have the Ferrari and Lambo in the garage?

r.jantos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 28, 2015
Those where two Ferraris in the garage btw. Got to give credit where its due, does sell himself well.

Remnant

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 9, 2015
Here is my take: Mr. Lopez is what I would consider a pure bred psychopath. I have a feeling when he first started that "garage" video he was being serious with his intent to "sell" tips to people that are essentially lost at sea.

The interesting thing is - he probably didn't realize how much negative attention he would get by simply being a conniving tool-- so my theory is he is cashing in on the negative attention-- by- trolling. I would never feel comfortable earning money this way.

Seriously, do we have to watch his ad video when waiting for his other videos in queue??

Sometimes the bad guys win...*facepalm*

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
LOL, looks like a RE agent waiting outside the door, which he quickly brushes off quite nervously.

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
LOL, looks like a RE agent waiting outside the door, which he quickly brushes off quite nervously.
LOL I thought he was sweating. Maybe he has a gun pointed to his head?

Sheps

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 10, 2015
UK
Don't want to beat a dead horse here, but...
giphy.gif

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.