- Joined
- Oct 28, 2020
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$165
$165
User Power: 133%
I am most grateful to @MJ DeMarco for his books which has helped me start reorganizing my perception about everything.
My Name is Praise Dominic, I'm a citizen of Nigeria. I have read TMF and TUL and even though it is a whole new concept for me, it still is the different idea I need.
I have never started a business before, I have never really thought in terms of CENTS, especially looking at what the market needed rather than what I want to impose on it.
I have had issues with self motivation, I don't seem to be able to stay consistent with any plan I set for myself. About three months ago I set out to learn Programming, html, css and JavaScript, all I can recall is that I stopped, I just lost all the drive.
At this moment I still feel lost, but when I think in terms of needs and providing solution, I kind of see a way out, though not lasting but encourages me to keep looking.
I am excited to be here among like minds, I know I will get to understand this interface and interact better with this forum.
Even though I haven't conceptualize a clear path yet out of my poverty, deep down I know that reading @MJ DeMarco books and joining this forum are sought of an echo that I might be moving in the right directions
Thanks a lot for providing this opportunity
My Name is Praise Dominic, I'm a citizen of Nigeria. I have read TMF and TUL and even though it is a whole new concept for me, it still is the different idea I need.
I have never started a business before, I have never really thought in terms of CENTS, especially looking at what the market needed rather than what I want to impose on it.
I have had issues with self motivation, I don't seem to be able to stay consistent with any plan I set for myself. About three months ago I set out to learn Programming, html, css and JavaScript, all I can recall is that I stopped, I just lost all the drive.
At this moment I still feel lost, but when I think in terms of needs and providing solution, I kind of see a way out, though not lasting but encourages me to keep looking.
I am excited to be here among like minds, I know I will get to understand this interface and interact better with this forum.
Even though I haven't conceptualize a clear path yet out of my poverty, deep down I know that reading @MJ DeMarco books and joining this forum are sought of an echo that I might be moving in the right directions
Thanks a lot for providing this opportunity
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
