The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Henry Ford Fun Fact

princephoenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Nov 14, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
Here's a guy that had a huge impact on the SlowLane while revolutionizing the fastlane.

Did you guys know this about him? Because I certainly didn't. We have him to thank for the 5 for 2 trade!

(Although I guess the alternative would be much worse.)

Avery

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• fun-facts-012-11032013.jpg
    fun-facts-012-11032013.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 208

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I personally like weekdays, the rifraf isn't out getting in my way. I prefer them in their cubicles buying my stuff.

XOthermic

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
May 12, 2011
California
That's awesome! Never knew! I literally hate fridays because most people I call or email seem slow and on top of that the next day is Saturday and nobody is working. You can forget about sundays. I recently gave up watching football on sundays. I wasn't a nfl sunday ticket kinda of guy but I would spend 3-5 hours watching the hometown team (eating and other activities associated with sunday football). 10 mins of espn on sunday night and I'm all caught up anyways.

Lagron

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 8, 2013
New Jersey
Spent most of today with the impression that it was Sunday.

Everyday is a workday, I rarely know what day it is.

Isn't it a bad thing to have to work everyday? or work 5 days a week to get 2 days off... as in MJ's book, you trade 5 working days for only 2 days of leisure... I never thought of it like that

...Henry Ford, did well with this concept, it keeps people in line and makes them work hard for those 2 days off... IT ALSO ENSURES that my employees are happy with 5 days a week of work and 2 days off.... WHILE I, work a few hours (2-3) a day, about 3 days a week. M,W,F. And even when working, I just review reports, hire/evaluate current employees and try to make things more pleasant for them and for my bank account.

We- or at least I, strive to not have to work, but I do not know about others, I also do get bored at home doing "nothing," so might as well help my earnings increase one way or another.

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
No reason to get upset here, just a friendly discussion. ;)

You need to define what working 12 hours a day is actually doing.
Sure you might start at 8 and end at 8, but are you truly working every minute inbetween?

4 hours of focused work per day will kick any 100 hour work week.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.