I am not sure if this belongs in this forum section, but I think it will be very beneficial for many people.
I stumbled about a company a few days ago when I was searching to get the background of some images removed and found www.removethebackground.com (I have no association to them) and was very impressed (they give you 3 free images to be processed for free).
This might be a very helpful resource for anyone who deals with the need to edit product images on a larger scale, like for ebay or your own shopping sites.
They removed the background within 24 hours for me and it costs less than $2 per image, very impressive.
(Well in my case it was free as it was one of the first three images they do for you.)
They not only do remove backgrounds, but also do other tasks on photos and they can't be beat - like forget about Fiverr to get those graphic tasks done!
I stumbled about a company a few days ago when I was searching to get the background of some images removed and found www.removethebackground.com (I have no association to them) and was very impressed (they give you 3 free images to be processed for free).
This might be a very helpful resource for anyone who deals with the need to edit product images on a larger scale, like for ebay or your own shopping sites.
They removed the background within 24 hours for me and it costs less than $2 per image, very impressive.
(Well in my case it was free as it was one of the first three images they do for you.)
They not only do remove backgrounds, but also do other tasks on photos and they can't be beat - like forget about Fiverr to get those graphic tasks done!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
