The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to get invited to vacations, clubs and get other stuff for FREE

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Alfie321

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Sep 29, 2016
Hey there guys. I've read (most) of TMF and started applying some of its advice with great results so far (almost doubled my "passive" income and got a clear idea of how and why im making money) thanks MJ.

I want my first message to be something that contributes, and one thing i've seen the book lacks of depth is social dynamics and how you can benefit from them to get free stuff from "rich" or actual rich people without being a hot girl (no offence if you are a hot girl). If you are a millionaire already this probably doesn't add much to you since you can do whatever tha hell you want, but for guys who are still in their initial phases and if you are still struggling, i think you can benefit alot since most of TMF beliefs can be easier to comprehend and to "buy in" that there is actually another reality for the very few who are willing to go the extra mile, not to mention it adds MASSIVE points to your self confidence which then triggers momentum to fuel your most crazy wishes.

For me, it has been tripping out half of the year. I just arrived from full week vacation on the beach at a pretty darn expensive hotel for any side or slowlaner (about 1k per night + other expenses, that is really impressive since 1k here is 4 times the average monthly wage ... most slowlaners need 4 months of their income to buy 1 night!!). I didn't paid a penny, neither for fuel, neither for food, the friend who invited me rented cars for both of us. I was treated for free all week, no contracts, not selling my body, no anything, just pure results from having decent understandings and practice of social dynamics. Today i just arrived and another friend invited me to a top club vip party, again, all expenses are on him (though i dont drink a lot lol). Anyways, as you can see im living a pretty cushy life and im not by any means wealthy, but having all these experiences on a regular basis make me want to work faster, read with better accuracy and willing to try crazier things that no other man would be willing to. The fantasy lifestyles that you see in movies are realities that can be achieved through process guys.

Does this means some millionaire friend will throw a million bucks at you for free?

NO... at least it hasn't happened for me.

But what this means is that you can actually interact with high level people with confidence (and even more confidence than them i would say) and benefit from their advice without needing certain things some people think they need in order to meet them, be friends or get advice from them like wearing expensive suits, drink expensive drinks, having a cool car, etc.

These are some things you can expect:

- Free drinks pretty much every night
- Get invited into private parties where you can meet top quality women and guys
- Get invited into vacations for free
- Free mentorship
- Free food, gadgets and shelter.

By the way, i think you need to acknowledge that this should not be a replacement for your fastlane process, this things will not get you wealthy, cause i do them and im not! Rather, see them as a propulsor to really print into your head that with work you can get better and crazier results, in money, in relationships, in health, in everything.

On my next post i'll start explaining the whole plan: what kind of mentality do you need, what actual steps you need to do, where to meet people without spending money, what topics you should talk about, etc. Hope you guys can get great results with this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
I promised myself that I won't bash you for this OP, because according to your own needs it's a good "job".
But, this is called leeching.
If you leech - you don't struggle. You're not walking the actual walk. You want things to be easier than they would be in real world. You don't form essential traits of your character. You ultimately become a person similar to the lifestyle you live, i.e. leech.

As someone who knows this stuff, far better than you or than absolute majority of men will ever be at this lifestyle, I see it as a destructive lifestyle, which it is.

Alfie321

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Sep 29, 2016
Hey there guys, thanks for the replies. Maybe how i wrote it wasn't the "proper" way to put it out (testing some posts here about copy lol). But i''m glad i can clarify and get more feedback from you:

I promised myself that I won't bash you for this OP, because according to your own needs it's a good "job".
But, this is called leeching.
If you leech - you don't struggle. You're not walking the actual walk. You want things to be easier than they would be in real world. You don't form essential traits of your character. You ultimately become a person similar to the lifestyle you live, i.e. leech.

As someone who knows this stuff, far better than you or than absolute majority of men will ever be at this lifestyle, I see it as a destructive lifestyle, which it is.

First im sorry if i sent the wrong message that this is a job, no no. I don't see it as a job, i still work on my bussines most of the time, try things, spend and lose money here and there, eat cheap beans, take the bus, etc. Maybe i sent the message that this is my lifestyle 24/7, no it is not.

I guess things can be confusing when i say "Free ... X". Indeed, it can sound like leeching but let me clarify: im not running around telling people to buy me stuff. No no, i don't care if people who im friends with invite me anything cause what i value is the actual friendship and that we have massive respect for both (lately, now that i can afford to spend some, i buy things to them too because i want to). When i say "free" is an scenario like this: i'm working or doing something else, friend calls/texts me, invites me to something because he values what i bring or have brought to the table. That is what i mean when i say for free .... which is true i think. There is no shady motivation behind befriending them, i just wanted to illustrate what things you can get with this, sounds more appealing in my opinion, specially for guys that are starting. But i get that the way i wrote it may not be the best way to do it. I'll try to do it better next time and apply your feedback for sure.

This advice is based 100% on integrity and you bringing something first to the table.

Sounds like PUA, but go on....

Hey there man, i guess you can call this "PUA" in a way cause it is the background i come from, but it wont imply learning how to hypnotize people, do magic tricks or micro analyzing every word and movement of someone. There are lots of pages that teach that, in my case what i intend is to resume a bunch of life experience into general advice. It can be explained through "PUA" or sociology, or psychology, or cybernetics, but doing that is not my goal. Just general advice that you can apply right now.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You've got one more post to explain what the hell you are talking about before I move this thread to the dump.

Welcome to the forum.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Although I did not learn anything, the only thing I would want to take away from this would be to interact with successful people and learn from them.

Going to parties does nothing for me. Going on vacation will only make me lazy. The connections are really all that matters.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
But what this means is that you can actually interact with high level people with confidence (and even more confidence than them i would say)

If you find yourself constantly surrounded by highly motivated and successful individuals, you may be able to turn that into something positive.

Morph it into helping others, like they've helped you, and you can go far.

Would love to see the statement above expanded, if the rest of these comments didn't scare you off.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 5, 2016
Granted, the op didn't use proper wording or describe his goals correctly, he does have a point. That point is to surround yourself with people with similar goal that you have.

If playing the part or being around mentors wasn't a great idea, why did we join this forum?

I'm here to learn how to get to the goals I want. I joined to get surrounded by people who have similar mindsets.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.