The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help!!!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Timi1333

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 13, 2019
Am new to the platform, am not sure where to start from, but one thing am sure of, is I want to make a change to my life financially and mentally. I need help to guide me through a successful financial breakthrough please any body somebody.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Am new to the platform, am not sure where to start from, but one thing am sure of, is I want to make a change to my life financially and mentally. I need help to guide me through a successful financial breakthrough please any body somebody.

Start by reading the millionaire fastlane and unscripted by MJ DeMarco (the guy who started this forum).

Timi1333

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 13, 2019

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Ultimately you must learn to guide yourself. A mentor can give you some advice and direction, but does not substitute the work, responsibility, and direction required for you to succeed.

Two of my favorite books lately, beyond MJ's of course, have been The Eventual Millionaire and The Narrow Road.

Bryan James

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 1, 2018
Texas, USA
Imagine a loaded gun against the back of your head, and if you don't figure out a way to succeed and figure it out, it goes off. Be relentless and push yourself further than you think you can possibly go. Figure it out. Nobody's path is the same as anybody else's.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Start looking through the Gold threads, they contain many stories of people who were in your situation who then pulled themselves out of it.

There's even a thread made by the forum owner @MJ DeMarco called something along the lines of "So you want a step-by-step guide?"

Doing these things will align other people's efforts to your own needs (and skills), and will give you a good platform to go and make it on your own.

One thing you must realise about this forum, and life in general, is that nobody is going to give you step1-step2-step3 kind of help, for two main reasons, first nobody has the time to mentor you personally, and second, that kind of thinking is what we term slowlane, because you expect some kind of get-rich-quick scheme which you can benefit from by following the steps.

If you haven't already, then you will lose money to fake gurus if you have these unrealistic expectations, because they will exploit your desperation by telling you that it is "easy" and convince you that you're following your "path to wealth".

So, read either Unscripted (most recent) or The Millionaire Fastlane , and whilst you're doing that, start reading through some threads of people starting businesses, and ask questions anytime you feel it's relevant.

Lastly, if you're asking for information, make sure that you have given as much detail as possible about your situation. Your question above is kind of like asking;

"I need to win a gold medal, please guide and help me achieve this."

In that situation we'd have to understand your athletic ability, chosen sport, experience, and probably many more details before we could give you good advice, so always bear that in mind when you're asking for someone's help.

Peace, and good luck my brother.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Timi

Thanks Ravens will do, what’s next once am done with the book?

The books will identify what to do next-- it should be as obvious as getting stranded with a flat tire and then asking the same question, what's now?

Isaac Oh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Jun 14, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Yeah work on the mindset and the path will become a bit clearer ;) you got this

Please SEARCH before posting.