The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help

Exodia

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2007
Will I am getting a little mad at my self. See i want to built this community that i got in mine. I think is a great idea but an idea it worth nothing Intel's you have taking the action you need in order to bring it from idea to reality.
But i have no skills in Web programing or developing. I started the basic but it will take me 2 3 or 4 year before i become good at it. I don't want that. Can any one tell me what is the best way to go about this? I know I will need startup capital but i don't have any. That one thing that suck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
I see a few options

1) Pay a developer and a designer

2) If you can't pay a developer or designer, learn to code and design. There are LOTS of tutorials on web development and design. You should start learning HTML, PHP and CSS.

3) If you don't have time to learn or money to pay, find a developer that believes in your idea and offer him part of the business for his coding.

4) Give ning.com a try, you can customize A LOT the look & feel of your social network. Also you can pay a few bucks a month and they remove all the "Powered by" and the Ads earnings are all for you.

I don't see any more options...

Exodia

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2007
Thank you Jorge.
Yeah my social community site will be complicated very.
So I will have to save some capital to start and fine a developer as a partner.Not something easy to do. I going to have to use my brain to fine a way to raise some capital more likely bootstrap it.

thenewguy25

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 23, 2007
Clarksville, TN
You can get a script for a social network on myspace and edit it. If you search google, you should be able to find a free html class ( I will check a few places and get back to you on this one). Start promoting it now on other social networks. I suggest a blog to start hype. Once you start getting people to join it and click on ads (some revenue) you should be able to go to a bank and get a loan from them. Develop a business plan and take that along with your reports from your site showing them that you have repeat customers. They will be more inclined to give you a loan. Make sure you ASK FOR WHAT YOU NEED TO RUN THE BUSINESS (development, upgrades etc.). Don't quit if a few of the banks say no. You will find one that will say yes.:smxF:

Exodia

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2007
I will come with a plan on how i am going to raise the capital.
and work from that trust me i will not quit on this idea that i have.
thank you for your help
thenewguy25 and every one.

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
I am always interested in partnering up with good ideas. I have helped develop and host a few of the fastlane members sites. If you want to let me know what you have in mind, I am sure I will be able to develop it.

PM me
Tom

Exodia

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2007
once i lay the plan down in paper i let you know.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.