• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

WEB/DIGITAL Help

Discussion in 'Business Models, Niches, Industries' started by Exodia, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Exodia

Exodia PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $38
    Will I am getting a little mad at my self. See i want to built this community that i got in mine. I think is a great idea but an idea it worth nothing Intel's you have taking the action you need in order to bring it from idea to reality.
    But i have no skills in Web programing or developing. I started the basic but it will take me 2 3 or 4 year before i become good at it. I don't want that. Can any one tell me what is the best way to go about this? I know I will need startup capital but i don't have any. That one thing that suck.

2. SnyCorp

SnyCorp New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $39
    I'll let someone else take this one!!!!!!:Welcome:

3. Jorge

Jorge Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $227
    I see a few options

1) Pay a developer and a designer

2) If you can't pay a developer or designer, learn to code and design. There are LOTS of tutorials on web development and design. You should start learning HTML, PHP and CSS.

3) If you don't have time to learn or money to pay, find a developer that believes in your idea and offer him part of the business for his coding.

4) Give ning.com a try, you can customize A LOT the look & feel of your social network. Also you can pay a few bucks a month and they remove all the "Powered by" and the Ads earnings are all for you.

I don't see any more options...

4. Exodia

Exodia PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $38
    Thank you Jorge.
    Yeah my social community site will be complicated very.
    So I will have to save some capital to start and fine a developer as a partner.Not something easy to do. I going to have to use my brain to fine a way to raise some capital more likely bootstrap it.

5. thenewguy25

thenewguy25 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $34
    You can get a script for a social network on myspace and edit it. If you search google, you should be able to find a free html class ( I will check a few places and get back to you on this one). Start promoting it now on other social networks. I suggest a blog to start hype. Once you start getting people to join it and click on ads (some revenue) you should be able to go to a bank and get a loan from them. Develop a business plan and take that along with your reports from your site showing them that you have repeat customers. They will be more inclined to give you a loan. Make sure you ASK FOR WHAT YOU NEED TO RUN THE BUSINESS (development, upgrades etc.). Don't quit if a few of the banks say no. You will find one that will say yes.:smxF:

6. Exodia

Exodia PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $38
    I will come with a plan on how i am going to raise the capital.
    and work from that trust me i will not quit on this idea that i have.
    thank you for your help
    thenewguy25 and every one.

7. aptohosting

aptohosting Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $173
    I am always interested in partnering up with good ideas. I have helped develop and host a few of the fastlane members sites. If you want to let me know what you have in mind, I am sure I will be able to develop it.

PM me
    Tom

8. Exodia

Exodia PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $38
    once i lay the plan down in paper i let you know.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.