The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

help with followliker! please! tried everything!!! :(

Marketing, social media, advertising

emilyclaire

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 9, 2017
new york
Hi! I have 3 main questions (and I apologize if they've already been answered in this thread, I tried to read everything) Please keep in mind I am very tech-stupid so if you could "dumb it down" as much as possible that would be greatly appreciated!

1. Under the "General" Tab in Settings - what do these mean and what should my settings/answers be?
-account per proxy
-account threads
-automation interval
-enable activity logging (check?)
-enable continuous automation (check?)

2. My next question is - if there is a way to scheduled automation times to do specific tasks - for example, "follow ppl from 8am - 6pm then unfollow ppl from 8pm - 10pm"

3. I've seen this before, but I still can't figure out how to keep my exisiting follwers from being unfollowed without manually entering each one to the white list. I tried exporting them to a csv file but it wouldn't let me import them to the whitelist.

Thank you so much, you are a wealth of information and I appreciate it SO SO much!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.