- Joined
- Dec 21, 2015
- Messages
- 89
Rep Bank
$305
$305
User Power: 29%
It's been suggested to me that I should try to sell my product directly. So I'm trying Clickbank. But there are a lot of requirements for vendors. One of them is to have your own website to use as a pitch page and thank you page.
I have a wordpress.com account and I've created a site called www.playsongscorrectlyonguitar.wordpress.com and I've bought a domain from godaddy called www.playsongscorrectlyonguitar.info (.com was unavailable)
I've got it so that www.playsongscorrectlyonguitar.info goes to www.playsongscorrectlyonguitar.wordpress.com, but when it does, the URL says www.playsongscorrectlyonguitar.wordpress.com instead of the domain that I set it to. Also there's some stuff at the bottom and top right of the screen that shouldn't be there (i.e. "create a free website or blog at wordpress.com").
Apart from this, I'm probably going to need a lot more help with using clickbank. But for now, how do I fix this glitch?
I have a wordpress.com account and I've created a site called www.playsongscorrectlyonguitar.wordpress.com and I've bought a domain from godaddy called www.playsongscorrectlyonguitar.info (.com was unavailable)
I've got it so that www.playsongscorrectlyonguitar.info goes to www.playsongscorrectlyonguitar.wordpress.com, but when it does, the URL says www.playsongscorrectlyonguitar.wordpress.com instead of the domain that I set it to. Also there's some stuff at the bottom and top right of the screen that shouldn't be there (i.e. "create a free website or blog at wordpress.com").
Apart from this, I'm probably going to need a lot more help with using clickbank. But for now, how do I fix this glitch?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
