The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help Traffic

Spikeroo

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Aug 17, 2011
Merritt Island, Fl
Hey guys, My names Brad. I started XXXXXXXXX ne features on instagram which got a really good response, I also promote on FB and the business instagram account.
My question is:

What is the most effective way to get sales and traffic to my site?

Thanks!

The link was removed by Vigilante. Posting here is NOT a effective way to get traffic to your site. You've been here since 2011, and have received 18 likes. You have to add value to the world to get value back. Apply that to your business, and you will get traffic.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
478%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida

Growth & Learn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 1, 2015
Southern California

Thanks!
Come on bro you got to put a little more effort in to this. Don't be so generalized. There's a million different ways this could be answered so hone in what you're trying to ask. Ask more specific questions.

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
Hard to answer this.

Traffic is everywhere. FB and IG seem like a good place for this product. But there is always google as well and plenty of other places.

What kind of response did you get from your previous attempts at IG and FB and was it paid traffic or organic?

The most effective way can only be determined after you try them all and have the data for each. Then you'll know which ones suck, which ones are good, and thus which is most effective.

Product looks good tho, so start testing away.

A

Anon37434

You should be able to figure out who your potential customers are and where they spend their time online.

Follow them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Thread moved to the landfill. It's just not interesting. Backlink removed.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hey guys, My names Brad. I started XXXXXXXXX ne features on instagram which got a really good response, I also promote on FB and the business instagram account.
My question is:

Thanks!

The link was removed by Vigilante. Posting here is NOT a effective way to get traffic to your site. You've been here since 2011, and have received 18 likes. You have to add value to the world to get value back. Apply that to your business, and you will get traffic.

Plus, you logged off 1 minute after you posted this. You're not interested in us. We're not interested in this.

This is the same thing you posted here 6 months ago, the same as the last time you posted anything. If I were you, I'd quit.

Dwight Schrute

Ludicrous Speed
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Oct 27, 2014
where eagles dare
~
Vigilante's
World Famous
Bar & Grill
~

Where the food is sometimes a bit chewy, but always high in nutritional value​

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.