Hi,
I was all commited with what I thought was a good logo. Then somebody goes and says, 'you really need to change your logo, how about this?' Now I cannot decide. I would really like some second opionions because if I change the logo now we are going to have to do some design revisions on the site because of the colour scheme. Although it will be easier to do now rather than later.
Please vote on which logo you prefer?
Thanks very much!!!
Current logo

Proposed logo (maybe if the speech bubble was changes to red instead of pink we could keep existing colour scheme?)

I was all commited with what I thought was a good logo. Then somebody goes and says, 'you really need to change your logo, how about this?' Now I cannot decide. I would really like some second opionions because if I change the logo now we are going to have to do some design revisions on the site because of the colour scheme. Although it will be easier to do now rather than later.
Please vote on which logo you prefer?
Thanks very much!!!
Current logo

Proposed logo (maybe if the speech bubble was changes to red instead of pink we could keep existing colour scheme?)

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

