• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION Help in online sales

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by Bryan James, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Bryan James

Bryan James Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $373
    Hello, I have written a book and published it on Amazon as both a paperback and kindle ebook. I won't leave a link or the title as I don't want to break the rule of self-promotion. Having said that, I have gotten sporadic sales here and there but nothing massive. I do believe the subject or niche is popular but not too crowded with competitors or a lame reputation; does anyone know of any ways in which I can boost sales other than running FB ads? Greatly appreciated, thank you.

2. jLand1730

jLand1730 New Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $102
    Are there any bloggers or a company in the niche you could reach out to for a shout-out or review?

Bryan James likes this.
  3. Bryan James

Bryan James Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $373
    In fact there are. Thank you very much.

jLand1730 likes this.