The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello!

harumi

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Mar 24, 2021
England
Hi, I'm Harumi.

About 6 months ago I quit my web developer job that I had for 2 years. I felt very confident that I'd have no trouble finding a better job that will both pay well and be more challenging.

I saved up a little bit of money by then, I'm not much of a spender so I decided to take 1-2 months off to rest up and self-develop.

Time flew, my sleep schedule got ruined, bad habits started to strengthen. I felt like I was going backwards.

Some night I decided to make a change, found "Think and Grow Rich" book and for the next 2 weeks was deep into it. Don't know if it was me or the book but I was so motivated to succeed, I came up with a plan and for the next 2 months worked towards it.

About a week ago, as I'm getting closer and closer to launching my business I started to procrastinate, to the point where all development stopped.

Then I started reading TMF which I heard was a great book (it was on my to-read list for a long time). I'm nearly finished and so far I gained tons of new knowledge and it also sparked that initial motivation again!

I'm starting my entrepreneur journey and am happy to join this community. Where I hope to someday add value to :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
Welcome! And Goodluck on your journey!

Please SEARCH before posting.