The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello!

John Y

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 20, 2020
Athens
Dear friend,
if you are in the beginning or half the way, I do wish you to succeed!
If you have already succeeded, thank you for being in this forum!

My story: I am a high school Physics teacher and a sample test showed me that I have strong potential for passing the Medical School entrance exams.
So, 8.5 months ago (on 26 December 2019) I started studying 6-7hours daily (no days off).

One April night at 3am, exhausted I called a friend of mine. He was drunk but totally capable of seeing my efforts on chasing money by becoming a surgeon from scratch.
I simply asked: George, what do I have to read? He introduced me to the Millionaire Fastlane .

I started reading it in a very slow rhythm because getting into the medical school was top priority to me.

Page after page, I reached the point where Slowlane is described.
Something inside me started blinking. The Slowlane described the way I had chosen.
(My plan was, with the money I would earn as a doctor AFTER finishing Medical School (5 years),
and after having saved enough, to buy one franchise, and after a few years one more etc ... )

Nevertheless, I kept studying 6-7hours daily for the medical school because
back then it seemed just a book versus real exams that were getting closer as time passed.
And then it happened:
On 23 July, my friend George announced he managed to sell his application/business,
technically never having to work again!

Firstly I turned those 6-7 hours of studying to get into the medical school,
to 6-7 hours of carefully studying the Millionaire Fastlane book.

While studying it, I wrote down any money-making-idea that came to my mind
(until I reached the chapter where it explains how ideas are unimportant in comparison with execution).
Anyway until finishing the book I had some ideas that met the N.E.C.S.T rule.

Then I studied copywrighting, I wrote down my marketing strategy (I started from scratch and thus it needed some searching). In the meanwhile I have been studying the gold threads and some “common forum questions: answered” that are about my concerns.

I have not made up my mind yet about my next ACTIONable steps but I am sure I shall find what to do next.

Dear @MJ DeMarco thank you thank you for helping me when you totally overcame your brakes and wrote
your first book, when you overwhelmed your part that wanted you to quit. Thank you thank you thank you!
Also thank you for this forum!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...