The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hello!

triple J

New Contributor
Aug 8, 2007
Utica, NY
Hello all,

First, I wanted to say I think this forum will become the "new" old RD forum for years past.

Second, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jennifer and I"m 29 years old. I moved from Dallas to Utica, NY 3.5 years ago with my husband. Since moving to Utica, we have purchased 45 1-6 resident units for rental or flip. We also have a lakefront property we rent weekly and hold paper on 5 mobile homes. Currently we are remodeling a historic building and, as a result, was approached by and have been working with the city on a $40k deferred payment loan and should be closing on that next week.:nono: We feel like we're getting rich the slow way and are looking for other opportunities. So we are working on starting a food business and are having our product tested for state and fed compliance so we can sell it to the public- aka reworking the recipe.

So that's what I've been/am doing and look forward to chatting and bouncing ideas off of each other.

Thanks!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

andviv

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Welcome aboard!!!!

Great story! I'm happy to see members with that much experience joining us.

Welcome again,

andviv

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome JJJ!

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Welcome to the forum Jennifer. :)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom