The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

sizzlingbadger

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jan 20, 2019
Hi,

I just finished reading the The Fastlane, I was given a copy by a good friend of mine and after reading decided to sign up to the forum.

I lost my mum to cancer 2 years ago and although not unexpected it hit me very hard. It made me realise that time really is the great leveller, none of us can cheat it.

I'm 50 next year, I'm married with 3 teenage kids, a nice house and and good job in IT. I also have no savings, a large mortgage and I'm sick of working in the office. I guess I'm somewhere between the "sidewalk" and the "slow lane", I did buy an investment property 18 months ago and that was probably the first time I invested my money rather than spending it on crap I didn't need.

My good friend (who gave me the book) and I are often contemplating how we can leave the rat-race and become free of the ties of a normal job. 10 years we have been talking about it, that time went so fast and all we ever did is talk and dream.

Like I said I'm 50 next year, he will be 60, so we have decided AT LAST to take action and start. Not sure what we will start yet, it doesn't matter - but we will start, now.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sheens

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about your mom. Certainly a life changing event.

Have you picked up Unscripted to read or listen to?

It's exciting to hear that you are starting now! Do you have goals set for today or this week? Are you and your friend sorting through all of the immediate ways of helping people using skills you already possess?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is designed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom