• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hello

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by sizzlingbadger, Jan 20, 2019.

1. sizzlingbadger

sizzlingbadger New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $16
    Hi,

I just finished reading the The Fastlane, I was given a copy by a good friend of mine and after reading decided to sign up to the forum.

I lost my mum to cancer 2 years ago and although not unexpected it hit me very hard. It made me realise that time really is the great leveller, none of us can cheat it.

I'm 50 next year, I'm married with 3 teenage kids, a nice house and and good job in IT. I also have no savings, a large mortgage and I'm sick of working in the office. I guess I'm somewhere between the "sidewalk" and the "slow lane", I did buy an investment property 18 months ago and that was probably the first time I invested my money rather than spending it on crap I didn't need.

My good friend (who gave me the book) and I are often contemplating how we can leave the rat-race and become free of the ties of a normal job. 10 years we have been talking about it, that time went so fast and all we ever did is talk and dream.

Like I said I'm 50 next year, he will be 60, so we have decided AT LAST to take action and start. Not sure what we will start yet, it doesn't matter - but we will start, now.

2. Sheens

Sheens Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,095
    Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about your mom. Certainly a life changing event.

Have you picked up Unscripted to read or listen to?

It's exciting to hear that you are starting now! Do you have goals set for today or this week? Are you and your friend sorting through all of the immediate ways of helping people using skills you already possess?

3. sizzlingbadger

sizzlingbadger New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $16
    I plan to read Unscripted shortly. I'm discussing a few business ideas with a friend at present.

Sheens likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.