SilverSound
PARKED
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2010
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Glad to have found this forum - I have been looking for some positive places to "hang out" online to keep away from the doom and gloom of the mainstream. I am an extremely motivated 26 year old in LA with good experience in the music industry. I have been establishing myself in the industry for a few years as an engineer learning from the best and gaining experience, credits, and contacts, all the while working on my production company as well as my own songwriting. I've had some success in weight loss having lost 100lbs twice (Once in high school and once in my early 20's) and have been working on a start-up company to sell my weight loss tips/coaching/story. I have been self-educating in cash-flowing real estate and am working towards passive income in all areas of business.
Great to be here!
George:banana:
Great to be here!
George:banana:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
