What's new

Hello World!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Stuffing

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Oct 14, 2017
Messages
19
Location
United States
Rep Bank
$305
User Power: 137%
Hello Everyone! I've been on the forum for a few months but never made an account. Today I was woken up by a call from my father spewing some garbage I didn't want to hear so I decided enough is enough and here I am!

I am someone who wants many things and has decided to go get them. I'm a highschool dropout, I'm lazy, and I'm living with my mother.

This forum has helped me greatly with motivation and I wish to give back as soon as I can. I haven't read any of the books recommended on the website yet but am in the process of setting up my first bank account, so once that's ready I will purchase them. In the meantime, I am working on some other things. I don't know if I will find success in my first project but we will see!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni!
Gostv ugg, O efnosi zuas fsowi epf fivisnopevoup gus djephoph zuastimg gus vji civvis. Nepz ug at xisi updi xjisi zua esi pux, epf xomm piwis muul cedl. Vji suef ot suahj epf zua'mm jov e gix fivuast, cav updi zua tvesv fsowoph zua xup'v xepv vu fsowi epzxjisi imti.
Raitvoupoph zuastimg et vu xjivjis zua'mm gopf tadditt op zuas gostv wipvasi ot APEDDIQVECMI. Vji liz ot vu lpux zua'mm gopf tadditt cav vu iyqidv vu jewi vu evvedl epf efkatv emuph vji xez.
Juxiwis, zua'wi dupraisif vji gostv tviq xjodj ot edvoup! Lafut nep, epf huuf madl.
 
Vufez O xet xulip aq cz e demm gsun nz gevjis tqixoph tuni hescehi O fofp'v xepv vu jies tu O fidofif ipuahj ot ipuahj epf jisi O en!

Miv ni haitt, "hiv e kuc!"?

Ximduni vu vji cuesf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom