The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello World!

Stuffing

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Oct 14, 2017
United States
Hello Everyone! I've been on the forum for a few months but never made an account. Today I was woken up by a call from my father spewing some garbage I didn't want to hear so I decided enough is enough and here I am!

I am someone who wants many things and has decided to go get them. I'm a highschool dropout, I'm lazy, and I'm living with my mother.

This forum has helped me greatly with motivation and I wish to give back as soon as I can. I haven't read any of the books recommended on the website yet but am in the process of setting up my first bank account, so once that's ready I will purchase them. In the meantime, I am working on some other things. I don't know if I will find success in my first project but we will see!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

D.Davis

Ingeninja
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 8, 2017
Texas
Welcome!
First off, I admire your drive and determination for changing yourself for the better. Many of us were once where you are now, and will never look back. The road is rough and you'll hit a few detours, but once you start driving you won't want to drive anywhere else.
Questioning yourself as to whether you'll find success in your first venture is UNACCEPTABLE. The key is to know you'll find success but to expect to have to attack and adjust along the way.
However, you've conquered the first step which is action! Kudos man, and good luck.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Today I was woken up by a call from my father spewing some garbage I didn't want to hear so I decided enough is enough and here I am!

Let me guess, "get a job!"?

Welcome to the board.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.