The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello World

Sanket_GC

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Mar 6, 2022
I'm glad to be here.
I'm working with SEO and dropshipping and I'm new here.
I earned 1 million last year. I'm here to find some new knowledge and also to help.
God Bless you all.
I can't believe my luck. I just started learning SEO for dropshipping and was wondering if there was anybody here who would have some pointers for me. I have dropshipped with Facebook ads before but that's out of my budget now and so I want to focus on SEO. I would be grateful if you could give me some pointers.

Doctor Sleep

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Apr 23, 2022
I can't believe my luck. I just started learning SEO for dropshipping and was wondering if there was anybody here who would have some pointers for me. I have dropshipped with Facebook ads before but that's out of my budget now and so I want to focus on SEO. I would be grateful if you could give me some pointers.
Of course.
Just learn how to do the keyword research

Sanket_GC

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Mar 6, 2022
Of course.
Just learn how to do the keyword research
So I have been learning that. My method is that I look at Google keyword research and pick a few with the highest monthly averages, some medium averages and some that have shown high growth in the past year. I also check Google Trends to see if anything else is trending. I then use these keywords in the body text of my ecommerce page.

Do you recommend any change in strategy or have any tips for me?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Mister

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
May 22, 2021
Germany
I'm glad to be here.
I'm working with SEO and dropshipping and I'm new here.
I earned 1 million last year. I'm here to find some new knowledge and also to help.
God Bless you all.

Welcome to the forum,

its quit interesting to find someone who used Dropshipping with seo.

Did you used nationwide suplier or Alibaba ?

What would you rater do, Build on big Website or Build a feeling smaller ones ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...