The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello to all future millionaires!

kopac

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 3, 2011
Syracuse, NY
I just finished MJs book and I'm ready to get the hell out of the slowlane! I am 32 years old, have a degree in communications and have held various sales jobs over the last 10 years. I took a job directly out of school, because that's what I was told I had to do. Unfortunately, I got sucked in to the "rat-race" right out of school and basically threw away my 20's. I'm fed up and it's time to change my life.

I've recently developed a new love for reading. I've read the 4 hour work week, Life by Design, Rich Dad Poor Dad, One Simple Idea, and now The Millionaire Fastlane in the past 8 months. While each book was helpful and enlightening, I can say I wish I read MJs book first. It opened my brain up to new ways of thinking and has made me hungrier than ever to start working for myself and gain financial independence.

I have a ton of ideas, from toys and healthcare products to iphone apps and celebrity endorsed products and novelties...many of which I will need help and more knowledge and expertise to bring to life. I'm not worried about the $$...I can get the $$. I need to learn best practices and I'm looking for the fast-laners to show me the tricks.

If you've read my story, then I thank you! Please feel free to reply with any suggested reading material that you found helpful in getting started.

I'm currently looking for advise/expertise on licensing products. For example, if I want to use a sport (NFL/NBA) to sell a products with team logos, or players...or a reality TV personality to endorse a product...where do I look for that?

Thanks and I look forward to joining the forum!

Rich

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dubaismartmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 28, 2011
Welcome to the forum, and btw nice collection of books that you read :)

about the intellectual property rights Im also looking for books on that.

XavierYZ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jan 23, 2012
Somewhere in Ontario
nice too meet you, I am 3 hours away from you in Kingston Ontario, its a great library of books you have read, you might be interested in Think and Grow Rich. Napoleon Hill

before you turn to celebrities for endorsement of your products you business plan has to be solid. It will cost 1000s if not millions to have celebrity endorsements of your product, so you will will need to get your investment money in line.

You will need a prototype and a business plan to pitch to investors.

domainflipguy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 22, 2012
Louisville, ky
Hi Rich,

Welcome the the fast lane, I'm new here as well. Here's my perspective: take one idea, learn everything you need to do in order to develop it, or hire somebody else to do it for you, then execute it.

I wish I could give you real insight based on one of your ideas, if you'd like to discuss this I'm around via phone: [REMOVED BY MODERATOR] Regardless, once we have a discussion we can document it here if you'd like, I don't think you want to mention all of your concepts in an open forum, I wouldn't obviously.

Either way, as far as licensing I'm currently working out a deal for a guitar accessory and it's been a fun ride, I could give perspective from that approach. Perhaps you could tell more about something you want to pursue in this public forum and we can discuss that way if nothing else.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
I wish I could give you real insight based on one of your ideas, if you'd like to discuss this I'm around via phone: 502-876-7625 (and yes, I will keep posting this because I'm here to help - I've received some flack from some members but the goal here is to get real background and help, right?) Regardless, once we have a discussion we can document it here if you'd like, I don't think you want to mention all of your concepts in an open forum, I wouldn't obviously.

I'm going to suggest to the moderators that you are banned for repeated solicitation on this forum and all of your posts deleted. People, if you can't tell, Rob is a spammer, soliciting his business on just about every post. Don't do business with him.

domainflipguy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 22, 2012
Louisville, ky
Kwerner, you are incorrect in your assumptions, and I've messaged MJ and a few others that understand what I am doing, just because you want to pick a fight and I refuse to do that doesn't make me the bad guy. If you slander me again in a public forum I will have no choice but to pursue legal action to the extent available. If you'd like to clear the air, PM me, I am not spamming in any way, shape, or form. End of conversation.

--- and to those who I've spoke with, please ensure him that I am selling nothing but my conversation for free.

Last edited:

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
If you slander me again in a public forum I will have no choice but to pursue legal action to the extent available.

You must be the stupidest person on the face of the earth if you think you're going to sue someone you don't know on a forum. THIS alone is the best reason for anyone on here to NEVER do business with you. Take your spam elsewhere.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Conversation ended.

If you intend to stick around here, please pay attention as I won't give another warning...

Rule #5 of the forum is no SELF-PROMOTION. If 1/2 your posts are "call me" and contain links to your services, you're soliciting. I've received multiple SPAM reports so this is not my interpretation but the community's. Whether your soliciting for actual sales or leads, it's still soliciting. And the unmentioned rule, if you're going to threaten a law suit on anyone around here, consider your thin ice cracked.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007