The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, my name is Raymond

Raymi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Oct 23, 2021
Hi

I'm new on the forum, briefly about myself, I'm 29 years old, I live in Romania, but I'm Hungarian. I am currently working for a newspaper. I have been reading TFM for about two years and now I am reading Unscripted .

I've had several failed attempts to start a business recently, the first was an online food ordering app, but by the time I could actually start it, three had appeared in the area where I live, followed by two online newspapers, but while I had to stop one of them out of necessity, I realised the second one was not a fast track, so even if it brings in enough money, which is unlikely in today's world without a good political background, I would create a new job for myself with hardly any freedom.

I've had the thought in my head for a long time that in the area where I live there is not a single webshop that deals specifically with underwear - socks, boxers, panties, bras, tights, pyjamas etc - so that's the direction I'm heading in at the moment. Although there are several webshops, most of them also sell everything, so this market is basically self-sufficient. Plus, after a while you can largely automate the system.

My question would be, who has experience in starting a webshop from scratch? Is it worth buying the product or is reselling better? What kind of business plan should I make for it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum.

My question would be, who has experience in starting a webshop from scratch?

?? Just subscribe to an eCom platform like Shopify or WooCommerce. No need to build something that would take years.

Raymi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Oct 23, 2021
Welcome to the forum.

?? Just subscribe to an eCom platform like Shopify or WooCommerce. No need to build something that would take years.
Thank you, I am happy to be here

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...