jjjselfhelp
PARKED
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2012
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Hello All,
Just joined after hearing MJ do a podcast with Pay Flynn and really resonated with the 'fastlane' concept he spoke of.
I have always been an aspiring entrepreneur and I totally believe in connecting with others that have the same mindset. Though I don't focus strictly on money, since I believe that money follows your passion and the ability to serve others with value. My niche passion is personal development (promoting confidence) and I have followed the likes of Tony Robbins, John Assaraff, Brian Tracy, Tim Ferriss, Gary Vaynerchuk, and so many more inspirational people vowing to make a difference. I too, plan on being one of those that provides something of value, especially 'confidence' (mainly to our youth) to anyone wishing to move forward in their life and create a lifestyle they really wish to achieve.
Looking forward to meeting everyone here and sharing to help each other reach our own goals and be able to make a positive contribution to others.
Best wishes and success to everyone here!
jjj
Just joined after hearing MJ do a podcast with Pay Flynn and really resonated with the 'fastlane' concept he spoke of.
I have always been an aspiring entrepreneur and I totally believe in connecting with others that have the same mindset. Though I don't focus strictly on money, since I believe that money follows your passion and the ability to serve others with value. My niche passion is personal development (promoting confidence) and I have followed the likes of Tony Robbins, John Assaraff, Brian Tracy, Tim Ferriss, Gary Vaynerchuk, and so many more inspirational people vowing to make a difference. I too, plan on being one of those that provides something of value, especially 'confidence' (mainly to our youth) to anyone wishing to move forward in their life and create a lifestyle they really wish to achieve.
Looking forward to meeting everyone here and sharing to help each other reach our own goals and be able to make a positive contribution to others.
Best wishes and success to everyone here!
jjj
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
