The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, I'm interested in business.

kcbizwoman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Sep 29, 2007
Central Ontario, Canada
I followed all of you over from the RD forums. I stopped visiting those forums except maybe once every 3-4 months. Over the next few months I will be researching and deciding exactly what business I want to start. I have a few options but just deciding which one I want to open first. I owned a small convenience store 12 years ago with my dad, but when he died I lost my enthusiasm and sold out. Now I'm ready to get back into it and build a big business. I'm currently in the slow lane and will be for some time while I build my business but I'll be looking to move to the fastlane. :fastlane:

Thanks for having this great forum.:thankyousign:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

S928

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 7, 2007
Welcome Bizwoman.

You'll find plenty of knowledge and motivation on this forum, so you've come to the right place.

Best wishes.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome and thanks for joining.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kcbizwoman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Sep 29, 2007
Central Ontario, Canada
Thanks for the welcome. Currently I'm working a part time dead end job to help pay the bills. I also have a home party biz to learn sales and to build up capital for my future buisness. I'm planning on opening a buiness no later than Sept. '08. I have a course that pertains to this biz to take from Jan. to March '08 then I'll be looking for a suitable location.

lucas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 7, 2007
Welcome to the forums! I came here from the richdad forums as well. I'm sure you will learn a lot from this board as I have!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...