The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hello, I'm interested in business.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

kcbizwoman

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Sep 29, 2007
Central Ontario, Canada
I followed all of you over from the RD forums. I stopped visiting those forums except maybe once every 3-4 months. Over the next few months I will be researching and deciding exactly what business I want to start. I have a few options but just deciding which one I want to open first. I owned a small convenience store 12 years ago with my dad, but when he died I lost my enthusiasm and sold out. Now I'm ready to get back into it and build a big business. I'm currently in the slow lane and will be for some time while I build my business but I'll be looking to move to the fastlane. :fastlane:

Thanks for having this great forum.:thankyousign:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

S928

Contributor
Aug 7, 2007
Welcome Bizwoman.

You'll find plenty of knowledge and motivation on this forum, so you've come to the right place.

Best wishes.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome and thanks for joining.

OP
OP
kcbizwoman

kcbizwoman

New Contributor
Sep 29, 2007
Central Ontario, Canada
Thanks for the welcome. Currently I'm working a part time dead end job to help pay the bills. I also have a home party biz to learn sales and to build up capital for my future buisness. I'm planning on opening a buiness no later than Sept. '08. I have a course that pertains to this biz to take from Jan. to March '08 then I'll be looking for a suitable location.

lucas

New Contributor
Oct 7, 2007
Welcome to the forums! I came here from the richdad forums as well. I'm sure you will learn a lot from this board as I have!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is designed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom