• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Hello, I'm interested in business.

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by kcbizwoman, Oct 2, 2007.

1. kcbizwoman

kcbizwoman New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $52
    I followed all of you over from the RD forums. I stopped visiting those forums except maybe once every 3-4 months. Over the next few months I will be researching and deciding exactly what business I want to start. I have a few options but just deciding which one I want to open first. I owned a small convenience store 12 years ago with my dad, but when he died I lost my enthusiasm and sold out. Now I'm ready to get back into it and build a big business. I'm currently in the slow lane and will be for some time while I build my business but I'll be looking to move to the fastlane. :fastlane:

Thanks for having this great forum.:thankyousign:

2. S928

S928 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $113
    Welcome Bizwoman.

You'll find plenty of knowledge and motivation on this forum, so you've come to the right place.

Best wishes.

3. snowbank

snowbank Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $22,712
    what do you currently do?

4. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,516
    Admin Post
    Welcome and thanks for joining.

5. kcbizwoman

kcbizwoman New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $52
    Thanks for the welcome. Currently I'm working a part time dead end job to help pay the bills. I also have a home party biz to learn sales and to build up capital for my future buisness. I'm planning on opening a buiness no later than Sept. '08. I have a course that pertains to this biz to take from Jan. to March '08 then I'll be looking for a suitable location.

6. lucas

lucas New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $42
    Welcome to the forums! I came here from the richdad forums as well. I'm sure you will learn a lot from this board as I have!

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.